Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

And we all know why: Linda McMahon's epic-fail political campaigns.

God damn it. Why does the WWE have all these extreme rules matches, if we can't have one single blade?

I can't wait till Mcmahon gives his power to Hunter. Say about Hunter what you want, about him being a burier, but he knows alot about the Wrestling business. If it wasn't for him, NXT wouldn't be so amazing.

P.S.: Rusev < Umaga (R.I.P.).

You know what Umaga will soon have in comin with Rusev?

He will soon come on his list:

in2AbI3YeyUq.gif

God, i hate this guy.

God damn it. Why does the WWE have all these extreme rules matches, if we can't have one single blade?

I can't wait till Mcmahon gives his power to Hunter. Say about Hunter what you want, about him being a burier, but he knows alot about the Wrestling business. If it wasn't for him, NXT wouldn't be so amazing.

To quote CM Punk, "I'd like to think that this company would be better after Vince McMahon's dead."

• Brohoof 1

To quote CM Punk, "I'd like to think that this company would be better after Vince McMahon's dead."

I didn't want to say it, but you're right.

I don't hate Cena, I just hate how he's being constantly put over.

Plus, his angry faces give me life

tumblr_lvhxq1EYsm1ql2xqt.gif

The man John Cena might be a nice guy. My hate goes towards the character.

I don't hate him, because it's the cool thing to do. I hated him ever since 2002. I never liked his mic skills, his in ring abilities are not that good and the fact that he's always on top makes me sick. And don't let me start on all the talent that had to job for Cena.

• Brohoof 1

Dark, but sadly realistic.

Also...

WWE: *Still call themselves PG.* *Make R-rated slasher films like See No Evil 2 and have The Miz and Damien Sandow do a male-enhancement commercial.*

Considering they dropped some actual potential talent like Drew McIntyre

Seriously, look at this guy perform outside WWE, the man's good

And he certainly looks like a title holder

0sE1w.gif

Oh well, at least he's going to TNA now

• Brohoof 1

Just to go a bit away from our current topic. Does anybody have an opinion on ECW?

Just to go a bit away from our current topic. Does anybody have an opinion on ECW?

A damn fine company that went under too soon. ECw was the home of the die hard fan. Crowds did not get any crazier than an ECW show. Gritty, counterculture when WWF & WCW were at their creative low points. And they didn't just popularize ahrdcore matches, they brought about technical wrestling, lucha libre & striking style wrestling to the states. Without ECW we'd have no attitude era, no Austin 3:16 (Austin was an ECW original) and no n.W.o. 

These guys can probably explain it better than I can. Might as well advertise for them while I'm here. 

They're called The Wrestling Roundtable, a group of experienced fans with the occasional wrestling guest who discuss various aspects of Wrestling & MMA past & present in a mature & analytical fashion. They've had 75 episodes & 50 radio shows (a few of which I've called in on). I'd highly recommend checking out their stuff. 

Their host, Eric Santamaria, has been in and out of the industry for the past decade, and helped direct a must see DVD called the Wrestling Road Diaries, which highlights the farewell tour of Bryan Danielson (whom you all know as Daniel Bryan) and his last few weeks on the indy circuit before going to the WWE. 

• 3 weeks later...

SJ-8_B0edSw.jpg

OK Fillies & Gentlecolts, the biggest wrestling show of the year is this Sunday. Who's gonna watch? It's only $10.00 if you subscribe to the network. You can just cancel at the end of the month after that. Better than paying the usual $65.   

What matches are you looking forward to the most? Which do you think will be the best? The Worst? What are your thoughts on the build & hype up to WrestleMania? 

And most importantly, predictions. What are yours?

• WWE tag titles: Kidd/Cesaro def. Usos, New Day & Los Matadores to retain
  • AJ Lee/Paige def. the Bella Twins
  • Orton def. Rollins
  • Damien Sandow wins the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale
  • US title: Cena def. Rusev to become new champ 
  • IC title Ladder match: Ambrose def. everybody else to become new champ
  • Undertaker def. Bray Wyatt
  • Sting def. HHH
  • WWE title: Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar
  • WWE title: Seth Rollins def. Roman Reigns (via MITB contract cash in)
I hope I'm wrong on one or two of these. I'd prefer Bray to win, Rusev to win, Orton to lose & Reigns to lose, then have Seth cash in on Lesnar. 

img-3606281-1-SJ-8_B0edSw.jpg

OK Fillies & Gentlecolts, the biggest wrestling show of the year is this Sunday. Who's gonna watch? It's only $10.00 if you subscribe to the network. You can just cancel at the end of the month after that. Better than paying the usual $65.   

What matches are you looking forward to the most? Which do you think will be the best? The Worst? What are your thoughts on the build & hype up to WrestleMania? 

And most importantly, predictions. What are yours?

•  
  • WWE tag titles: Kidd/Cesaro def. Usos, New Day & Los Matadores to retain
  • AJ Lee/Paige def. the Bella Twins
  • Orton def. Rollins
  • Damien Sandow wins the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale
  • US title: Cena def. Rusev to become new champ 
  • IC title Ladder match: Ambrose def. everybody else to become new champ
  • Undertaker def. Bray Wyatt
  • Sting def. HHH
  • WWE title: Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar
  • WWE title: Seth Rollins def. Roman Reigns (via MITB contract cash in)
I hope I'm wrong on one or two of these. I'd prefer Bray to win, Rusev to win, Orton to lose & Reigns to lose, then have Seth cash in on Lesnar. 

These are also all my predictions, except for the fact that i believe, that Bray Wyatt will defeat the Undertaker.

It would make no sense for Taker to win this match, since he has nothing to gain from it. Wyatt is a bright and upcoming star, who isn't even in his 30s yet and a victory against the Undertaker, would help pushing his career forward.

Besides, the streak is over. So there is nothing on the line for the phenom.

Edited by Hypnosparkle

These are also all my predictions, except for the fact that i believe, that Bray Wyatt will defeat the Undertaker.

It would make no sense for Taker to win this match, since he has nothing to gain from it. Wyatt is a bright and upcoming star, who isn't even in his 30s yet and a victory against the Undertaker, would help pushing his career forward.

Besides, the streak is over. So there is nothing on the line for the phenom.

And to think, 4 years ago Wyatt used to be just 'that fat guy in the Nexus'

And to think, 4 years ago Wyatt used to be just 'that fat guy in the Nexus'

Crowd chants: "Husky Harris" :lol:

Seriously, i never expected that Rotunda would one day face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

But just look at his profile. His Grandfather is Blackjack Mulligan, his father is Mike Rotunda and his uncle is Barry Windham. He has Wrestling in his blood and he got those great promo skills from his grandpa, who was one of the greatest talkers of the 70s.

They really need to push him.

• Brohoof 2

Crowd chants: "Husky Harris" :lol:

Seriously, i never expected that Rotunda would one day face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

But just look at his profile. His Grandfather is Blackjack Mulligan, his father is Mike Rotunda and his uncle is Barry Windham. He has Wrestling in his blood and he got those great promo skills from his grandpa, who was one of the greatest talkers of the 70s.

They really need to push him.

Not to mention Bo Dallas is his brother.

Frigging love that guy.

Not to mention Bo Dallas is his brother.

Frigging love that guy.

Bo-Dallas-2.jpg

People bolieve in Bolivia, you know.

Again, great Wrestling Family.

Mike Rotunda as IRS in the 90s was also pretty cool.

Pay your taxes

• Brohoof 1