Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Yep---despite him just being the midcard champion now, they're still trying to book him like he's the invincible guardian of the Holy Grail or something.

Yup, and I was enjoying his feud with Kevin Owens :eww:

Then again, things might be more interesting now that Samoa Joe's around

Eventhough, i consider myself a big John Cena critic. I will say that his matches against Kevin Owens and his last match against Cesaro was great.

• Brohoof 2

Wow im glad this thread is here. I've watched off and on forever. I genuinely enjoy the drama and physicality of pro wrestling. But what i cant handle is terrible gimmicks and giving titles to brand new guys. After being spoiled with DX, Stone Cold, the rock, the hardys, etc and the attitude era, it became so difficult to watch when it turned PG/G rating and a of a sudden new guys like sheamus and such began getting high card scheduling and titles. Plus, is john cena still the Golden child?

You should start watching ROH, NJPW & Lucha Underground. WWE is getting much better, but those 3 are still leagues ahead. 

You should start watching ROH, NJPW & Lucha Underground. WWE is getting much better, but those 3 are still leagues ahead. 

I think when it comes to pure wrestling, New Japan is the best league in the world right now. I watched Dominion last week and it proved once again, that Okada and Styles, are probably in the top 3 of the best wrestlers in the world.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why but I think I was probably the only person who was really excited to see Drew Galloway join TNA

Especially since they've treated him so much better than Vince ever did

Eventhough, i consider myself a big John Cena critic. I will say that his matches against Kevin Owens and his last match against Cesaro was great.

Cena's definitely capable on occasions.

But he still needs to revert to Dr. Thuganomics.

• Brohoof 1

But he still needs to revert to Dr. Thuganomics.

By this do you mean get rid of the squeaky clean persona and get a little edgier? If so, i agree. It is so stale after almost a decade of nothing changing except the color of his shirt.
  • Brohoof 3

By this do you mean get rid of the squeaky clean persona and get a little edgier? If so, i agree. It is so stale after almost a decade of nothing changing except the color of his shirt.

#FruityPebbles

Trending worldwide, y'know

That's a basic summary of the 2012 Cena/Rock feud :P

Geez has it been since that long ago? I had to just stop watching during Michael Coles period of being a giant ass. I just could not endure that. It is still difficult to this day to hear his voice. I have caught a few Raws here and there but over the last couple of years i planned a wedding and got really distracted. Ill try to get back in because i think there are some good wrestles right now.

Geez has it been since that long ago? I had to just stop watching during Michael Coles period of being a giant ass. I just could not endure that. It is still difficult to this day to hear his voice. I have caught a few Raws here and there but over the last couple of years i planned a wedding and got really distracted. Ill try to get back in because i think there are some good wrestles right now.

Yeah I don't blame you, thankfully that ended in around 2013

There has been some good talent showing up, especially in NXT

It was especially bad when that Anonymous GM guy (who was finally retconned to not be Hornswoggle after all, BTW) kept giving him glorified diplomatic immunity for no clear reason at all, while all the other---and better---announcers were allowed to be victimized almost non-stop.

• Brohoof 1

It was especially bad when that Anonymous GM guy (who was finally retconned to not be Hornswoggle after all, BTW) kept giving him glorified diplomatic immunity for no clear reason at all, while all the other---and better---announcers were allowed to be victimized almost non-stop.

Ya it was really horrible. When cole started referring to his fans as cole miners i knew that was it for me. When Edge destroyed the laptop, that was like, yes finally somebody speaks for the fans!

Ya it was really horrible. When cole started referring to his fans as cole miners i knew that was it for me. When Edge destroyed the laptop, that was like, yes finally somebody speaks for the fans!

Am I the only one who expected the GM to start singing Still Alive?

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just watched NXT Takeover Brooklyn. Good show. Won't spoil, but good performances overall. SummerSlam is gonna have a lot to out do. An Overall feel good night. 

Oh and heads up.

maxresdefault.jpg

Freaking Jushin "Thunder" Liger, has just made his WWE debut!

30 years wrestling all over the world, and now he showed WWE what he is made of.

• Brohoof 1