Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Seeing as to how Sting will be facing Seth Rollins, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and has already faced Triple H, the Executive Vice President of the WWE, they have to put him against Undertaker sometime soon for being arguably the most famous superstar in the WWE.

Now notice that I said that Undertaker is "arguably" the best. So there could be a better wrestler, but I still say Taker is the best in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as to how Sting will be facing Seth Rollins, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and has already faced Triple H, the Executive Vice President of the WWE, they have to put him against Undertaker sometime soon for being arguably the most famous superstar in the WWE.

Now notice that I said that Undertaker is "arguably" the best. So there could be a better wrestler, but I still say Taker is the best in my opinion.

Well, I've heard rumours that Wrestlemania 32 will be Taker's last, so rumours are circulating that it'll be Sting he faces then

'Taker should still wear more protective gear, IMO.

What with all these scares with his health and all.

Edited by A.V.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I actually have a wrestling promotion idea: Lightning Championship Wrestling (LCW) :

Anyway, the premise behind this independent promotion is high flying, fast pace wrestling. Basically, think ECW without the extreme parts. Its main show is "Friday Night Lightning". Unlike some other promotions, the season only goes for March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and November. The other months will be so the wrestlers can recover/ train, and the writers can come up with new ideas. All storylines end at "Ragnarok"

This wrestling promotion will be all inclusive, as long as you are bellow a certain weight limit (we can't have heavyweights doing high flying moves, too dangerous). Men, Women, or any other gender will be able to join. And the wrestlers can even choose to be in inter-gender matches, since there will be an emphasis on speed and agility over strength.

The Big 4 will be Winds of Change (March), Heatwave (June), Over The Top (September, basically our "Royal Rumble"), and Ragnarok (November, basically our "Wrestlemania").
Edited by Wylyth
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I liked it when he defeated Lesnar to win the WWE Championship at No Way Out 2004.

Gonna have to go with that one

Truly someone who deserved more in his Lifetime. RIP Eddie

Agreed. Latino Heat lives on

• Brohoof 2

Well, it looks like WWE is gonna be in a rather challenging position for the foreseeable future. Their champion, Seth Rollins, is now out with an injury, the belt has been vacated and the company has no main event players to pick up the slack. Randy Orton, injured. Daniel Bryan Danielson, injured. Big match John Cena, he's gone for some reason. Brock Lesnar, is apparently too expensive. 

WWE has no plan B or a plan C in place. Tonight's Raw will be an interesting watch. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, it looks like WWE is gonna be in a rather challenging position for the foreseeable future. Their champion, Seth Rollins, is now out with an injury, the belt has been vacated and the company has no main event players to pick up the slack. Randy Orton, injured. Daniel Bryan Danielson, injured. Big match John Cena, he's gone for some reason. Brock Lesnar, is apparently too expensive. 

WWE has no plan B or a plan C in place. Tonight's Raw will be an interesting watch. 

I predict one of two things happening;

1. Announcement of the first Gold Rush in years

2. Roman Reigns gets the title

So, the tournament quarterfinals look interesting.  We get Cesaro vs. Reigns, that should be a fun one. Ambrose vs. Ziggler should be entertaining too. We'll most likely get Del Rio vs. Ryback & Owens vs. Barrett in the quarter finals as well. 

• Brohoof 1

So, the tournament quarterfinals look interesting.  We get Cesaro vs. Reigns, that should be a fun one. Ambrose vs. Ziggler should be entertaining too. We'll most likely get Del Rio vs. Ryback & Owens vs. Barrett in the quarter finals as well. 

Wait, so there is a gold rush?

Wait, so there is a gold rush?

Yeah. I like the idea. There hasn't been a gold rush tournament for the wwe title since 1998 (which ironically The Rock won) so i kinda like the Idea. The Final will probably be Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose.

Also, you suddenly remember "the goon."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inrl4MPddFk

• Brohoof 1

Holy crap!  How is it that I never noticed this thread before?  :o  I don't follow it as closely as I did in my teens and twenties but I still love the action and spectacle.  A close childhood friend first introduced me to it in 1981 or 82 and I was quickly hooked.  I remember wrestling before Hulkamania was born.  The first major face turn I can recall is when Jimmy Snuka renounced the services of Capt Lou Albano.  The guy had no mike skills at all but even as a bad guy fans were won over by his high flying feats and finishing move.  But his time as a major face was short lived.  Vince Jr didn't want any other good guys stealing Hogan's spotlight.  And when he was indicted for beating his girlfriend to death he really had no choice but to quietly cut ties with him.  Amazingly, the authorities finally have the evidence they need for a murder conviction and the 72 year old former superstar is awaiting trial. 

But anyway, that was just the beginning of my love affair with wrestling.  As the years went on I actually came to enjoy Jim Crocket Promotions/NWA/WCW even more than the WWF.  It's hard to believe it but back in the 80s, Ric Flair was younger than I am now.  I could go on and on about the Macho Man, Andre the Giant, Dusty Rhodes, Magnum TA, Sting, Bret Hart, and so on but that will be a post for another day.  :) 

• Brohoof 2