Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Has sexual MLP FIM pictures and worried

MidnightPallette1992
Go to solution Solved by Troblems,

My avatar was removed because it was a sexy picture of MLP FIM and not age appropriate. I actually keep clopfic and playbrony based pictures on my phone, tablet and laptop. I am worried that there are 13 or younger people that might accidently look at the avatar and be offended. Do you have any suggestions? :(

Edited by MidnightPallette1992
  • Brohoof 1

@@MidnightPallette1992, I moved your thread to the site Q&A. Don't worry about the picture that was removed, it was a minor infraction. Just don't do it again. As for the stuff on your phone, tablet and computer, just keep it off the site, there's no reason anyone should ever know about it, unless you decide to tell them. Relax, take a breath, it's not a big deal.  :)

• Brohoof 6

Small advice from a man, who also likes explicit images. Try to keep your interest to yourself around here. This board is PG and it would be a shame if the mods would ban you, because of that.

I believe you when you say that you didn't do it on purpose, but try to look at your pic next time. ;)

• Brohoof 4

I'll echo what Love said. It was minor and easily corrected with a short communication. You are fine :)

As RP Goddess has nailed this one, I'll close it out. 

• Brohoof 2