Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony here veg/vegan?

Sapphire Lightning

I went full veggie for a month a while back, just to try it out. Managed to survive just fine without meat, although I did miss it a lot. One thing I'll never do is go vegan. Seriously, vegan food costs like 3 times as much as regular food, and it tastes like garbage most of the time. 

No, I believe humans are omnivorous and empirical evidence supports the fact. I have no personal problems with vegetarians or vegans though, since I judge people based on their attitude, not their eating habits. If they judge me based on my eating habits, however, that's a different story. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm a vegetarian pony. I don't like the industrial animal farming used today. I feel healthier and feel better in general. I very rarely get sick or catch a cold than before. Maybe not have to do with it, but I feel better and that is the whole idea.

I would never ever force this on any friends or anypony, each individual is free to do what they want, and feel is right for them.

I'm against those military angry Vegans that put terror on people farming animals or destroying properties. This is so wrong and is terrorism.

On 7/27/2019 at 1:25 PM, Prometheus said:

I went full veggie for a month a while back, just to try it out. Managed to survive just fine without meat, although I did miss it a lot. One thing I'll never do is go vegan. Seriously, vegan food costs like 3 times as much as regular food, and it tastes like garbage most of the time. 

A vegan diet is actually much more affordable. It only costs more if you're looking for vegan alternatives to what you already eat. If you go to some local fancy hipster restaurant to try a fancy barbecue jackfruit sandwich of course that'll run you more than a regular pulled pork from a cheaper spot. Learn to cook for yourself and feeding yourself in general becomes much cheaper, but plant-based is definitely the cheaper option.

• Brohoof 2

I'm on the road to being 100% whole foods plant based, which basically means vegan without the ehtics coming into play. I don't think I'll ever be perfect on the ethical part of it (leather, animal-tested products, eggs, honey, geletin, etc) so I don't want to claim to be something I'm not.
I personally love all the vegan alternatives. It's hard for me to believe some people can't get on board with it. Then again, I'm not a meat fan, but the meat alternatives taste way better than they used to! :fluttershy: