Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"About me" profile page

Steel Accord
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

Dear Support Staff,

I have a problem with my profile. I see others with a large "about me" section in there's but when I go to edit my own profile to include such, I can't find the section. The upper most is the "community stats" portion.

I need some assistance in locating such.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

There should be a grey button that says 'Edit my About Me page' that's in the 'Profile Information' section of your profile editor page, which is accessible via Your Name > 'My Settings' > 'Profile Settings'. Is the button missing from that page?

post-4006-0-39576700-1424253020_thumb.png

If that button is missing, you're gonna have to have an admin look into it for you, cause something's screwy with your profile.

If it's there, press it; a pop up window should come up where you type your text. Click the 'Finish and Save' button when you're done.

• Brohoof 5

attachicon.gifedit about me.jpg

Does this option appear for you when you choose 'Edit my Profile'? =)

There should be a grey button that says 'Edit my About Me page' that's in the 'Profile Information' section of your profile editor page, which is accessible via Your Name > 'My Settings' > 'Profile Settings'. Is the button missing from that page?

attachicon.gifDatAboutMeButton.png

If that button is missing, you're gonna have to have an admin look into it for you, cause something's screwy with your profile.

If it's there, press it; a pop up window should come up where you type your text. Click the 'Finish and Save' button when you're done.

With their powers combined they are Captain Best Answer. :)

Thanks guys. @Steel Accord, I'll close this one out as your issue is resolved. :D