Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

B.B.B.F.F (Clarinet Cover)

VictorFiorina

I don't know much about what can be managed with a clarinet, but I'd say you've done a pretty good job with this cover =) And it actually goes along with the rest of the music better than I'd expect :o 

• Brohoof 2

Loving the clarinet as much as I do, I couldn't ignore this. Pretty good, but it did sound a bit off-beat, as stated in the comments. Overall, it's deserving of my badge:

post-30165-0-39347200-1421876912.png

Edited by DeltaMuffin
  • Brohoof 1

Loving the clarinet as much as I do, I couldn't ignore this. Pretty good, but it did sound a bit off-beat, as stated in the comments. It also sounded as if the instrument was made using software, which is fine and all, but I just prefer the sound of a real clarinet better. But overall, it's deserving of my badge:

It sounded like a real clarinet to me.  There are inconsistencies that you wouldn't get with a sample.

I want to post a french horn cover now...

Please do.  French Horn is another great instrument to play it on.

• Brohoof 1

Loving the clarinet as much as I do, I couldn't ignore this. Pretty good, but it did sound a bit off-beat, as stated in the comments. It also sounded as if the instrument was made using software, which is fine and all, but I just prefer the sound of a real clarinet better. But overall, it's deserving of my badge:

It is not a software. It is my real clarinet. All I did with software (Adobe Audition) was mount the background music and the sound level to be heard well. The secret is to practice every day the sound of the clarinet, have good computer with a good microphone (mine is integrated) and good audio editing software

Concerning I'm out of beat, I had problems with that but I corrected in The Ballad Of The Crystal Ponies
  • Brohoof 1

It is not a software. It is my real clarinet. All I did with software (Adobe Audition) was mount the background music and the sound level to be heard well. The secret is to practice every day the sound of the clarinet, have good computer with a good microphone (mine is integrated) and good audio editing software

Concerning I'm out of beat, I had problems with that but I corrected in The Ballad Of The Crystal Ponies

Oh. I'm not really known for having the best hearing. Sorry. (That and my computers sound system also isn't the best)

Edited by DeltaMuffin
  • Brohoof 1

Oh. I'm not really known for having the best hearing. Sorry. (That and my computers sound system also isn't the best)

If your computer does not have the best sound, you can invest a little money in it and make wonderful covers :D

I want to post a french horn cover now...

Hey! Do it, that will be really wonderful... Upload that to YouTube and I will suscribe to your channel :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...