Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How daring are you?

Ricebug

38 users have voted

1. 1. How daring are you?

If the poll is screwed up sorry first time I used it x3! scale of 1-10 of course :D

But still can say it in your post :D! So how daring are you?

Like anything really, getting up in front of a crowd and speaking, skydiving!, Wing suit flying :D

I myself am a marshmallow when it comes to daring things, I would rather sit in a corner and read alone, than sit in front of a crowd and give a speech, or jump out a plane :o!!!

I hope this topic actually makes sense XD So how daring are you? :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Daiy
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say about a 6. Talking in front of a crowd makes me slightly nervous, but I've fared well enough before. Skydiving? Heck no. I won't pretend - i'm easily terrified. I do like the rush of fear for some reason, in certain amounts; I like pushing through the fear in order to do things that scare me and overcome them. That being said, there's lots of things that i just won't do - even i have my reds.

• Brohoof 1

inb4

I'd say I'm pretty daring. I'm not at the 10 level, but I do tend to take more risks. I like how exciting it can be, but I do exercise caution.

That was supposed to be my joke, how will i stress daring out now? ಠ_ಠ

OT: I'd say 7/10, I'm relatively cautious but I am willing to take risks when necessary. If the risk is life-threatening, I'd might do it but it just depends. 

• Brohoof 3

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce consequat, nulla at aliquam pretium, ligula neque accumsan nunc, ac cursus odio enim sit amet odio. Sed fermentum lorem nec turpis varius varius. Donec porttitor, nulla ut pulvinar pellentesque, ex diam gravida leo, et auctor eros tortor eget lacus. Donec sodales est quam, eget luctus justo congue quis. Fusce sed sollicitudin felis. Suspendisse commodo ipsum ac nibh volutpat, in faucibus neque pulvinar. Donec quis bibendum velit.

Edited by abc123
  • Brohoof 3

I said 4, because I'm probably just a bit below average. It really depends on the context.

I wouldn't go skydiving, and I don't even like roller coasters. That said, I do things much more dangerous, such as kart racing. I also want to learn to surf and fly planes. Both of those things are kinda dangerous.

If I could buy a round-trip ticket to the moon, I'd be daring enough to go for it. But I still wouldn't be daring enough to let a tarantula crawl on my hand.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

I'm not daring at all. I don't like roller coasters, I'd never be mad enough to jump out of a plane, I don't have the ambition to swim with sharks or anything. I can speak in public just fine if I have to, but I won't if I can avoid it. I voted a 4 because I will do things if I have to, or feel like I should at least try, but there are many things I'd never do.

I am daring enough to ride any horse, no matter how crazy.  I flew off horses so many times during camp and fell on my head on multiple occasions.  Yet somehow I am not daring enough to come out as a lesbian at an extremely-liberal school.  What does that rate me as?  To be honest, I am probably not as concerned for my physical well-being as I should be. :please:

• 4 years later...

It can depend. I can be the most daring over-confident risk taker you've ever met or the most careful and diligent "hell no I'm not doing that!" pansy. 

Like I said...it varies greatly. But on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most daring, I'd put myself down as a 6 or maybe 6.5 :P