Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A glitch involving the main page...

Odyssey
Go to solution Solved by Drakkon,

So for some reason, any time I click the main page of MLP Forums, it seems to download a file called... well, Download. I'm not sure if anybody else is experiencing this problem, but what's worth mentioning is what these files have to offer, as seen below.

<?php
/**
 * <pre>
 * Invision Power Services
 * IP.Board v3.4.7
 * Main public executable wrapper.
 * Set-up and load module to run
 * Last Updated: $Date: 2013-02-26 08:08:06 -0500 (Tue, 26 Feb 2013) $
 * </pre>
 * @author $Author: mark $
 * @copyright © 2001 - 2009 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 * @package IP.Board
 * @version $Rev: 12025 $
 */

define( 'IPB_THIS_SCRIPT', 'public' );
require_once( './initdata.php' );/*noLibHook*/

require_once( IPS_ROOT_PATH . 'sources/base/ipsRegistry.php' );/*noLibHook*/
require_once( IPS_ROOT_PATH . 'sources/base/ipsController.php' );/*noLibHook*/
ipsController::run();

exit();

This glitch has been up ever since the 502 Bad Gateways have been dealt with. Does anybody know what is going on? Thanks for reading.
Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

Seems like that site is what was used to create this one (from what I can see). It could be a problem with your computer where it has to keep downloading the home page of the site in a way. But I've not had this happen to me yet. It could also just be something they did temporarily to fix the 502 error that was happening.

• Brohoof 1

Seems like that site is what was used to create this one (from what I can see). It could be a problem with your computer where it has to keep downloading the home page of the site in a way. But I've not had this happen to me yet. It could also just be something they did temporarily to fix the 502 error that was happening.

Well, I've tried little things like restarting my computer, but that doesn't seem to work either. As I mentioned earlier, this only happened just today. Any other time the Bad Gateways got fixed, I had no problem accessing the main page.

• Brohoof 1

Please try clearing your cache. Shortly after the site came online there was an issue, and you were likely prompted for a download stream. The file has been cached and you're now prompted to redownload it every time.

• Brohoof 2

Please try clearing your cache. Shortly after the site came online there was an issue, and you were likely prompted for a download stream. The file has been cached and you're now prompted to redownload it every time.

The main page is now accessible for me. Thank you for your help!

• Brohoof 1