Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Much Snow in Your Area?

~Flash Brush~

So I live on the south eastern side of the USA and I've been getting weather forecasts calling for snow. We haven't got any snow just ice and freezing weather. Comment down below how much snow you guys have gotten.

~Flash Brush~

tumblr_m5oqqkdgHH1qg26zfo8_250.gif

• Brohoof 3

We had like two inches a few days back, and not much of it is left.

There's been snow on the ground here, but it's also been extremely cold. It was like -9 degrees Fahrenheit and I still had to go to school. Walking out to the bus stop was a pain.

My college didn't cancel once when it got down to -20 Fahrenheit, and I live in the South. It was a very surreal thing to see, snow drifting cross the street like sand. o.O

Northern USA, we got 2 feet of snow in one storm.  That was a couple weeks ago and it seems none of it has melted.  It's been as low as -40ºF (with wind chills, about -15 without wind chill).  More snow came last night and is coming this weekend  :blink:

I'm more than ready for winter wrap up.

Where I live which is Colorado, hasn't gotten much snow lately, but apparently this weekend we are going to get a lot lot of snow, which is meh! I am not looking forward to it. Right now the ground is covered in light snow, since it is sunny outside and it was yesterday too most of it is melting, but yeah.

But yeah, not looking forward to the 18 inches of snow we will apparently get. D:

• Brohoof 1