Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Much Snow in Your Area?

~Flash Brush~

A decent amount, here in Ohio we've been getting close to blizzard level stuff, fast winds, not being able to see outside, schools getting canceled for days, freezing temperatures (-16.7 C right now with -10 to -20 wind chills), snow emergencies, and it being slippery as hell to the point where cars are sliding. 

• Brohoof 2

Eh, we usually don't get a lot of show here in North Carolina. We literally just got snow for the first time since early last year, and it's only about three inches. It's starting to melt now too. North Carolina usually just gets really cold and windy, but never snows.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Not quite as much now, but at my house, it got to ~4 inches. I went to get the snow off my car to find 1 inch of snow with a half inch under that. I had so much fun trying to get that off. It was more stubborn on the front and rear windows.

I hate Winter with a passion.

Edited by HayaBROsa

Reading all of these people with no snow or very little makes me look outside at the snow drifts over 6 ft next to my driveway....

MA has been getting hit with quite a few storms over the last month. So I'm looking at around 3 ft of snow without alteration

• Brohoof 2

I live in Canada, if we didn't get snow by this point it would be a state of environmental emergency. With the blizzard from a while back and fresh snow every other day or so, we've still got about 2 feet of snow give or take.

• Brohoof 1

None.

And none for the next million years.

I live in Australia where it never snows at all. If you want to see snow, you have to go to the mountains in the middle of winter. And even at that, there's not really much snow up there.

Sucks. I want to see snow in real life. :C

Jesus! Where do you live?!! Do you live in Boston because they're practically flooded with snow.

Pennsylvania. We have snow to share. 

'Oh, give me a home where the snows roam.

Where the deer and the songbirds play.

Where seldom is heard a discouraging word.

And the skies are cloudy in winter days.'

• Brohoof 1

I live in Florida, the only snow I see is from watching news about New England.

Jesus! Where do you live?!! Do you live in Boston because they're practically flooded with snow.

I have a friend who goes to UMass; the other day she sent me a video of her riding a sled to school because if she walked she would sink up to her waist.

Edited by HunterTSN
  • Brohoof 1