Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you guys Learning in School These Days?

~Flash Brush~

I haven't talk about the latin tenses yet, you don't want to know about things like future participle, trust me.

I did Latin at school. I think you missed my little joke. I highlighted it in bold italics for you.

English: Reading "To Kill A Mockingbird", I use the term "reading" lightly since I'm skipping around and not actually reading it.

American History: Women's Rights Movement

(I honestly do not get the point of history here since it's literally over the same things every year; holocaust/hitler, african americans gaining the right to vote, women's rights, slavery, and various wars. There has to be something else to learn other than the same thing over and over again)

Biology: Evolution, Natural Selection

Forensic Science: Proper lab procedures, Scientific method, and packaging/analyzing of evidence

Geometry: >implying I know what I'm doing

Law: Wills/Family

Personal Fitness: Staying healthy and exercising and getting way too much into my personal business

English: Reading "To Kill A Mockingbird", I use the term "reading" lightly since I'm skipping around and not actually reading it.

Read it! It good!

Seriously though, read it.

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished "learning" about statics in AP Physics. I put that in sarcastic quotation marks because I horrendously suck at physics, I really don't understand any of it. Which is ironic because of how good I am at math. Something just breaks down somewhere in my understanding when I try to apply it to physics.

I'm getting more practice with weight lifting in my gym class. 

We finished the actual BC curriculum (equivalent to calculus II) in my AP Calculus BC class a few weeks ago, and then we started into calculus 3 topics, which are from multivariable calculus. Just recently we wrapped up partial derivatives, directional derivatives and gradients, and soon we'll be taking a look at double and triple integration. 

Learned more about political parties in my US government class.

Been reading selections from The Canterbury Tales in my advanced english class, which I love a ton.

• 4 years later...