Alphys Hedge

Thoughts on Phoenix Wright

This is for thoughts on Phoenix Wright, not your favorite Phoenix Wright things. To post your favorite things about Phoenix Wright, go to my other topic here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/121943-favorite-phoenix-wright-anything-major-spoilers/

This can include thoughts on...

-Any Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney game

-Upcoming PW:AA titles

-The PW:AA series in general

-PW:AA Characters

If you want to discuss anything else besides this, please PM me and I will get back to you as fast as I can. If I agree, I will add it to the list. Otherwise, please stick to these rules. Anyhow, discuss away!

Edited by Alpha Hedge

Badges

I've never played the games but I want to.

I love the phoenix wright games, they are very rewarding when played right. Im currently playing through trials and tribulations.

I love the feel of pointing out some huge contradiction and turning the case from certainly guilty to a neutral stance.

Also there are some cases in the game that have so many feels that legit make you sad for the real perpetrator. (im looking at you reuinion and turnabout)

Played through all of them. Pretty nice, if straight-forward. I definitely recommend them - the intriguing plot, the lovable characters, the sad/funny/happy/awesome moments are unforgettable.

Badges