Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anybody miss Halloween already?

Metallic Strings

My birthday is the first of November so I have a great deal of love for Halloween. How much? I'd happily trade in my birthday just to be a kid again and enjoy it.

As an adult, I still love everything about Halloween, but my attempts to celebrate it do not go down well

:(

Yeah I don't really do it anymore :1. I still wear a costume if I'm at some party though :P. At least I made the most out of that trick-or-treating experience now that I'm older...

Ever since my dad told me I couldn't go out anymore... yes, yes I do. D: He declared that I was too old to go out even though he knows damn well I'm a child trapped in the body of an adult though lol wtf. So yeah. I guess I kind of do. Other than that, I don't really care much about Halloween because I only liked it for the candy and what not. Also, for the record, I actually tried to tell him that trick or treating helps me with my cosplays... he didn't really buy it. ._.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

I'm really not a fan of Halloween. I take one look at the decorations that people put up for it and I just think it's a rather disturbing holiday - a reflection of things that I find annoying, like the obsession with the idea of a zombie apocalypse.

I do, however, miss being on that date, and being in autumn, having all of late autumn and winter to still look forward to. Late February and March start to become really depressing knowing all of the Spring and Summer ahead. D:

While my birthday is the day after Halloween and so is reason enough for me to be excited, I don't really care for the day itself. I've long stopped seeing it as a day about free candy and costumes and more a day where stupid kids throw low grade explosives at each other (I hate black cat bangers!). There was a time where it was a lot more wholesome here. :(

While my birthday is the day after Halloween and so is reason enough for me to be excited, I don't really care for the day itself. I've long stopped seeing it as a day about free candy and costumes and more a day where stupid kids throw low grade explosives at each other (I hate black cat bangers!). There was a time where it was a lot more wholesome here. :(

I gotta agree kids are getting messed up in a bad way with their costumes recently. Last Halloween I saw a 12 year old girl dressing like a sexy fox, literally.

Yes, mostly for for the Halloween party that my School hosts every year. No, the reason is not candy or free stuff, the reason is my costume and im itching for a scare.

Edited by Lord Bradley

I gotta agree kids are getting messed up in a bad way with their costumes recently. Last Halloween I saw a 12 year old girl dressing like a sexy fox, literally.

Aye, I do have to say a lot of kids are acting a little too mature for their age these days, and it's clearly damaging their imagination..  >_> 

I do. My favorite holiday. I get to dress up as I want & be what I want, parade around my neighborhood like a boss, and get free candy doing it. Plus autumn is my favorite season and theres just an almost intangible magic to Halloween, the same type of "anything is still possible" type of feeling towards the world that resides in that fantasy and imagination driven portion of my brain, the same part that gets a kick out of MLP. 

And I'll never stop celebrating and partaking in it, no matter what people think.