Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long can you hold your breath?

The Peculiar Derp

Hey, just curious, but I wanted to know how long you guys an hold your breath? Considering my flute and piccolo playing, and my past swimming experience, I can hold mine for 3 minutes and 55 seconds.

(I was so damn close to 4 minutes  :okiedokielokie: ) 

So, how do you stand up to that? :derp:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, just curious, but I wanted to know how long you guys an hold your breath? Considering my flute and piccolo playing, and my past swimming experience, I can hold mine for 3 minutes and 55 seconds. (I was so damn close to 4 minutes  ) 

That's impressive but that also sounds pretty dangerous. You should talk to your doctor about whether or not that's a safe thing for you to do.

Last time I tried to hold my breath for a long time, I don't think I even made it to a minute xD

• 3 years later...

The last time I tried testing myself was when I was around 12 years old and still in school. I think I went about 40 or 45 seconds, but I'd never want to put it to the test now. I'm afraid I'd probably fry my last brain cell, and I need it too much. 

• Brohoof 1

The longest I've held my breath was for twenty seconds. I could definitely do it for longer, though I'm paranoid of what may happen if I do.

• 4 weeks later...