Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who hates waking up on Mondays?

Metallic Strings

Monday is the only day that I have entirely off, so I love Mondays. And I really slept enough in the last day or so for two nights. lol

Me.

Actually, I hate waking up early every day.

^--This.

But it's even worse after a not-relaxing weekend, because then it's like I never stopped working in the first place. :U

Not this pony! My days off are Monday and Tuesday, so Monday is my Saturday! Then again, a lot of people who come in to the store I work at wish me a "good weekend" on Fridays... Apparently they have no concept of the scheduling when it comes to "horse-poopie" jobs"..

Edited by GreatAndPowerfulKaty

I only have to attend sixth form for 2 hours on a monday so it's an ok day for me! The feelings most ponies have for mondays, i have for tuesdays as i have 5 hours of lectures and then 4 hours of work on top of that!

*Raises hand*

In my case at least, waking up before 7 AM is always way too early to get up any day of the week. Having to get up that early following a weekend is just salt in the wound.  

Edited by PoisonClaw

My weekdays consist of waking up at 6:00 am to go to college until 6:00 pm, making dinner (well, buying dinner to be honest), doing shit on the internet/gaming, and going to bed.

My weekends consist of getting up at 6:00 am to go to work untill 4:00 pm (a little better, but not much) buying dinner, doing shit on the internet/gaming, and going to bed. 

I can say I am just as spitefull waking up on mondays as I am any other day.  :mellow:

Don't mind it at all! In fact, I love waking up on Mondays!

(Of course, Mondays are one of my days off, so, I might be a little biased. Tuesdays suck.)

• Brohoof 1

I hate waking up for school on any day of the week.

attachicon.gifIMG_5568.JPG

Amen, sister. I ESPECIALLY hate Mondays. It's like this:

Awake half of brain: WAKE UP, JACKASS. IT'S TIME TO GET UP.

Asleep half of brain: I don't wanna get up. 

Awake brain: YOU'LL GET UP IF I TELL YOU TO.

*Awake half then proceeds to duel asleep half Mortal Kombat style*

AWAKE BRAIN WINS. FLAWLESS VICTORY. FATALITY!

Me!!, I tell my family not to talk to me until I return from school because I am so cranky. Then my family thinks I'm mad at them and they ground me for yelling at them when I'm only half awake. -_-