Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who hates waking up on Mondays?

Metallic Strings

There are some dark days in our lives...days we prefer to try and forget but keep coming back to haunt us...

...Monday is one of those days.

Because of my college schedule, and the times that my classes start, I actually hate waking up on Fridays. Lol.  I have to get up earliest on Fridays, and I'm naturally nocturnal anyways, so getting up at 7am because of 8am lab, sucks.

My schedule:

Monday: Class 2pm to 3:30pm
Tuesday: Class 10am to noon; class 2pm to 4pm.
Wednesday: Class 2pm to 3:30pm; class 6pm to 8pm.
Thursday: same as Tuesday.
Friday: LAB AT 8AM grrrrrrrr...

But, believe it or not, I did that to myself.  I could have chosen lab at noon... but I chose early lab because it gives me a longer weekend.  That means, if I wanted to go home on the weekend (I live an hour and a half away) instead of just staying in my dorm on campus, I can go home Friday afternoon instead of trying to go home Friday night during rush-hour traffic - or instead of waiting til Saturday, lol.

But yah, I hate Friday mornings.  Saturday and Sunday mornings are my favorite.

~ Miles

When I was in high school? Yes. Mondays' were the worst due to having to look forward to a whole week of school.

Now? I classify every day as a Monday since I work on the farm everyday with my dad, yes everyday.

I have to get up at 6:00 every single morning to milk cows. This started when I was twelve or so.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate waking up on Mondays. It sucks. Mondays in which I do not have to get up for whatever reason are indescribably beautiful.

• 3 years later...

I almost always work on weekends, so Mondays are no big deal for me. I have an erratic work schedule with strange days and hours, but I dislike getting out of my nice warm bed at any time unless I've had a nice, uninterrupted ten hours of snooze. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

(Don't you hate it when you post and saw that your past self already made one ):bea:

Edited by TBD