Ricebug

66 users have voted

1. 1. How much veggies do you eat?

• My skin is green >~<
    • Just the regular ammount
    • Vegtables? What are those?

It depends on which vegetable it is.

I can eat broccoli, and cabbage raw.

but with stuff like carrots, it has to be cooked.

I hate them raw, but when I boil them with a few seasonings until tender and either bake or fry until it develops a decent char,

then it's good enough to live on.

but I'd say the normal amount.

Rarely.

I try my best to leave it on my plate without my parents noticing.

I usually push them about and spread so that it looks like I ate more than I really did.

Vegetables are an important source of various nutrients for your body. Of course i eat them.

In fact, everyone should. Don't neglect eating other forms of sustenance either, though - meat, for instance, is a great source of protein.

• Brohoof 1

I dislike most vegetables and I don't eat them that much. If they're part of the dish I usually don't pick them out, but I tend to avoid dishes with lots of vegetables anyways ^^;

Just about the only vegetable present in what I eat is potatoes... Baked potatoes, fries, chips, etc.

I like rice, green beans, and corn as well. However, I just am not presented with them as often.

I used to eat a lot of them- lettuce, spinach, broccoli, beans, onions and celery, and more- especially in huge veggie salads~  :catface: Not so much anymore... but, I still like having them, and I'm hoping to fit them into my diet a bit more like I had before =)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Well whose veggies should I be eating? xD

Sweet peas, black beans, lima beans, butter beans, field peas, green beans, kidney beans, carrots...

I like veggies; sweet peas most of all.  I'm not into the leafy green ones, sadly, but I wouldn't at all mind inexplicably winning a contest (I never entered) for a year's worth of canned vegetables.

• 2 years later...