Do you eat your veggies?

Ricebug

66 users have voted

1. 1. How much veggies do you eat?

• My skin is green >~<
    • Just the regular ammount
    • Vegtables? What are those?

(edited)

There are certain veggies I quite like. Spinach, celery, broccoli...

Others, not so much. Like carrots and cauliflower.

Edited by Klaatu

Ever since I was a little kid, I couldn't get enough of (properly prepared) vegetables. I was always "that" kid who never understood why all the other kids didn't like veggies lol

(And coincidentally, I have always hated fruits in the same way most kids hated veggies :o )

Some fruits are really delicious though, like avocados, pomegranates, and super ripe mangos /)^3^(\

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Depends which vegetable, most are okay though.

I don't like: Cabbage, Carrots, Beets, or Cucumbers (If they aren't pickled)

But I'm good with every other veggie I've tried, as long as they don't taste like dirt. Really like Peas and Broccoli.

Edited by Squirrel Luigi

I love food. I'm underweight just as I always have been. I'll eat literally anything so long as it's actually edible. Veggies are delicious. I am particularly fond of potatoes. [SLAV LIFE BOIII]

I eat veggies out of a sense of duty. I figure I should have something to balance out my diet of potato chips and cookies, so this is the price I pay. I don't mind a salad from time to time, and I like veggies mixed into other dishes, but on their own...urrrp. Not a huge fan. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I actually like the taste of most fruits and vegetables. I like broccoli, carrots, peas, corn, beans, potatoes, lettuce, celery, cucumber and a lot more. I don't like brussel sprouts or onions or peppers (regular or chilli) though.

Just now, Lance Shield said:

My diet is more meat and potatoes, but I do eat my vegetables. I wish I'd eat more, but that steak is too tasty to turn down :P

I hear you on the meat and potatoes budy, their the best.....

But yeah I enjoy veggies a lot

I do.... 

But I don't enjoy it...xp

It just doesn't taste all that good to me... It's great for burning phases... But it's really not something that tastes good to me. 

• 1 year later...

I actually have pretty bad acid reflux, so if I eat anything other than fruit or vegetables my stomach hurts really bad for the next 4 - 6 hours, or more if I'm laying down. I just eat whatever I want at lunch and deal with it, but I have to eat only fruit and vegetables for dinner or I'll never get to sleep.

59 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

What even is that? :okiedokieloki:

its a variety of wine. Interestingly, the book says Amarone instead, but apparently the Hollywood team that did the movie decided Americans wouldn't recognise that, so changed it... (it was also fava beans, but it was close enough for purposes of the joke)

• Brohoof 1

One of my goals for 2019 is to eat a more balanced diet since I tend to eat the same thing over and over until I get sick of it.  A bad habit to get rid of, I'm sure.  So lately, I've been more active in trying to look for easy recipes that I wouldn't mind eating again so I can plan out my week accordingly and also talking to my nutritionist to get help on that end.  I think it might be working???  Definitely trying things that I wouldn't have in the past.

• Brohoof 1