Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Chivalry Knight

So this is just a simple question, answer at your own discretion, and also don't post wet dreams plz XD

Last night I dreamt that I had 35$ and that I was going to buy some alchohol. But I didn't spend anything, or buy any alchohol. So I just walked around and started hanging out with my friends. then I woke up.

• Brohoof 1

My dream was all over the place, but I can remember one thing. The part I remember was when I was in my favorite game "The Suffering" and I was the best monster, the Marksman, and i was shooting at something. Cant remember what it was, but then one of the monsters that was cut from the game came up and was trying to kill me. And then after that, I saw them fighting the main character of the game, Torque, but he won. Weird stuff man, but atleast I was a Marksman. o3o

My dream was kind of short and weird. I had a dream that for some reason Ed Sheeran was giving me a private concert and the whole dream consisted of just this:

Me: Play your song from the Hobbit, I love that song.

Ed: Nah I don't do that shit anymore man, I'm gonna play some of my pop songs instead.

Me: Noooooooo!

And that's where it ended.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I dreamed that I got executed by gunshot numerous times, so I guess I was stuck in some kind of time loop, I don't know. It's somewhat reminiscent of some of the tortures described in Dante's Inferno, at least on a fundamental level.

I got a kinda long dream,but I'm gonna make it short. I was at home,alone. For no reason,I looked through my window,and see a car parked in front of my house. I feel kinda weird,but I act don't care. But what worries me is when I saw the passengers of the car carry guns. They got out of the car and break into my house. I panickly hide into my closet. The guys moved around my house but they didn't steal anything. I spied their movement. Luckily they didn't find me. And they get back into their car and drove away.

Weird,eh? Thiefs break into the house but did not steal anything.

I had a dream about my sister:

She, my brother in law and his brother had moved from London and for some reason moved into my Nanas house in Nottingham.

We were in the living room, and I as a joke made a loud slurping sound with my coffee (irl she hates slurping), she got really cross and I stomped off upstairs annoyed.

I went into the bathroom which was recently redecorated in real life to something classy and modern.

But I dreamt she’d completely changed it to some ugly old fashioned 70s style bathroom, with yellow tiles and brown flowery curtains. She’d also extended it somehow.

Then I was in Brixton, and wondering why she’d moved from a vibrant and admittedly more exciting place back to Nottingham.

Edited by Scootaloodle

Something with this new girl that came to my school, it was like I was showing her around. But like also fighting other people, its hard to remember x3, I have yet to have a mlp dream and that would just be awesome :D

In real life these neighbors across the street and my family are close , and we spent last Christmas with them, plus I went to primary school with there daughter.

Anyway, in this dream we were round at there house for a party.

My sister was there, but she was really mean and kept telling me she hated my accent as if I was doing a silly voice or something which I don’t think I was.

I eventually got annoyed and walked out to go home, and my friend who I went to schools with older brother, came with to use my bathroom.

Then he did, and I drove us down to the off licence.

We got there but he smashed the window to get in which was odd, but I waited in the car and when he came back he took the drivers seat and had obviously robbed the place or something. And he wasn’t being chased by the police or anything, but he floored it and did handbrake turns and jumped red lights.

He even floored it passed speed cameras, which got me worried: then we pulled over and I found this key for the speed cameras but did nothing and was worried about getting a speeding fine.

It was a pretty good dream :)

Edited by Scootaloodle

I was playing a childhood game of mine. Said game happened to be corrupted and glitchy, which apparently caused the game to become cursed and full of symbolism. I don't get it either. :S

Although it isn't as weird as the dream before that one. The one I had the other day involved me becoming a Satanist only because of pure rage. I hope I'll never have a dream as freaky as that again.

Last dream I remember involved me teaching how to play Yu-Gi-Oh to ponies...which then transitioned into an Inception level "dream within a dream" of me day dreaming all this while on a bus to somewhere, before being left behind at a truck stop by said bus.

I dreamed about the essay I did last night. I had been working hard on it and I dreamed that I had some words missing and that I filled that out :T

I dreamt that, after doing a test at school, instead of giving it to the teacher, I hid it in my backpack to write down the answers another time while looking for them in the book.

It was so realistic that when I woke upI was afraid I did it for real. :o

I dreamed about watching an episode of MLP that I hadn't seen before; though the art style was a bit wonky. x )  Not entirely sure what happened in said episode, but it seemed to focus on Rainbow (no surprise).  I also dreamed about reading a B&W MLP manga / gag comic.  The comic also involved Rainbow Dash; I think she was taking part in an aerial competition or exhibition.  And I can't describe everything in the comic in detail because reasons.  It's not what you're probably thinking. xD

So I've written it down this time for the most part, so here it goes.

I was buying used cars, one was a vector even though it didn't look like it and the other was an old subaru wrx sti.  We take cars for a drive with some random girls, they thought we should clean the cars and wash them.  We agreed and decided to park them next to the highway where we could see them outside a shop with the cleaning supplies.  When we finished buying the supplies, there was 3 asian men, one on a bike, one walking backwards, and the last one in a car, We weren't sure why they were there.  Then when we walked up to them one takes out a bat smashes the wrx sti's front window and then the on in the car shouted "get in!".  The only other part I remember in this dream was that I was bribed to kill one of them and the letter that a girl gave me said "Kill mutsuhito".  Just as I finished reading that line, there he was, the same guy that damaged my wrx sti and I, instead of killing him, decide to tell him that I was bribed to kill him and he responds with "Why would they want to do that?".  Just before I respond to him, something shocks me and I start turning into a dragon though not one hundred percent certain then everyone starts screaming and running away and that's when it ends.

Edited by Simcity11100

I dreamed that I met up with my friend The Candlekeeper, or his current name, Changeling Hero. :) However, he didn't talk to me; instead, he used tape recorders with pre-recorded sayings to communicate with people in real life :wacko:. Then I started to freak out because the AP Physics class was no longer offered at my high school :wacko:

I wish I could dream in another language; that would be fun :squee:

Edited by SparklingSwirls