Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Chivalry Knight

Okay, I really need to unload this... I had this nightmare last night, which took place at this weird school building that I've been seeing in previous dreams over the course of this past month. It was raining pretty bad, and all I could feel was danger as I ran through the crowded halls already filled with hundreds of other students and people trying to escape. I think that there was someone with a weapon, a gun maybe, and that he was loose in the upper floor of the building in the middle of a killing spree. Stuff happened that I can't fully remember, then it ended up as a firefight between me and the man whose face I never saw. I managed to get out through a shot-out window on the first floor, and seeing a bunch of school-busses leaving the parking lot in a hurry, I found the one I took in high school; (Bus 10-04) and ran on just as the doors were closing. The bus behind us exploded in a sea of glass as the gunman shot out it's windows, and when I ducked down, I noticed that I was closely gripping a small black handgun that I didn't remember taking with me.

I woke up then, and I just had to lay there for a bit before I could calm down...

(edited)

Mine was about my sister coming home from California for vacation. My sister took my room while I had to stay in my parent's room. I took my plushies with me because she had her dog with her and it would take my stuff like a chew toy. Next thing I knew I was about to fall asleep when I noticed my plushies were not where I put them. I looked around my parent's room and I find all my stuff in trash bags all lined up in a pile. I ask my mom this and she didn't even know what was going on so I went to talk to my sister. When I found her I woke up and looked and saw all my stuff was where it usually is. 

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

(edited)

I dreamt that for some reason my family and I moved to Maine.

It makes sense because I'd love to live up there. It was a lot better than my last Maine dream where a tornado warning occurred while I was asleep and literally went straight into my dream and a tornado formed in Maine when I want to live there because they're much rarer there. lol

Edited by Envy

I'm actually going in reverse order of events for this one.

I'm back at my elementary school in an empty classroom, and I'm eating a giant slice of pizza, while some old war veteran is standing by the desk and a documentary is playing on the TV. I think I was trying to eat as much as I can before the class got back to spite them for some reason. 

Then me and some random dudes are on the side of a hill next to a road across from a smoldering burnt out house, and we were throwing dodge balls at it. One of the walls came down and most of the house got flattened, but when the walls came down, the dodgeballs flew back at us, and the balls were whizzing by my head really fast, and the dudes next to me kept getting hit in the face. 

Then I was playing a virtual reality game. And apparently, I turned into a anthro weretiger. 

post-18785-0-60215500-1430199208_thumb.jpg

And I had a cutie mark, and for some reason it was based on my mom's cutie mark, which was apparently some purple butterfly tribal. 

And before that, I'm logging into the game and I sign in and turns out I'm playing a Lamia,

post-18785-0-41226000-1434408126_thumb.png

but I'm in a wal-mart, next to the blankets & linens section. But in the real world over in the hill next to the parking lot, some dude was capturing all of us players in both RL and in game, and then ... things started to get kinda hentai-ish, stuff about sexual fantasies and giving birth to snake children, and all of us being suspended on a conveyor system over an abyss in the towel section. I was curious, but at the same time, alright with my psyche not elaborating any further. 

The moral of this story: I have a thing for pizza and becoming anthro monster girls.

An unknown number of nights ago, I dreamed that I said "Angelbaby," and my beloved little pegasus appeared in the air in front of me.  That's all the information you get.

A couple nights ago, I dreamed about three actors portraying The Three Stooges, but the short they were in was more horror than comedy.  They were in a haunted building that reminded me of the hellhole where I used to live.  The dream ended on a rather disturbing note.

Last night, I dreamed that I had fallen on the floor and was trying to get a drink of water from a nearby sink.  I rejected some woman who got the wrong idea and started fidgeting with her top (which I encouraged her to keep on) because I'm in a relationship.  Then I abandoned the dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was at the store, buying potatoes... you know, like 5 lb, 10 lb bags... I was just standing there debating on which to get.

Dafuq is up with that? Maybe its a sign, maybe I'm going do something involving potatoes in the near future... or maybe my one true love is a potato! YES! That MUST be it! It makes SO MUCH SENSE!

(edited)

I had just finished watching an episode of a crime show and I had a nightmare about I was kidnapped by this guy and weirdness ensued. It was pretty creepy. Then I was back to sleep and I wrote everything down. Then a planes about to arrive to a war and they are giving us books to entertain us and so I got one and all of it was on Clocks. Then I woke up.

Edited by Golden Triangle

One of the recurring themes in my dreams is train travel and last night I was on my way from Philly to Boston.  I remember leaving South Station but not arriving at home.  Usually I dream I am running late or lost my ticket or something.  But things went pretty smoothly this time from what I can recall. :derp: 

If I were to put the whole thing on here, it would probably be a giant page. So here is the short version: I got to choose 3 pokemon of my choice, but when I do, they are stolen by Team Rocket! No!

Then I woke up before I could get them back. Curse you reality!

At first I dreamt about a zombie mutant rabbit apocalypse, then my dream turned into me being locked away in a closet inside a train and after escaping that predicament I found myself in a weird Jigsaw-like game. At the end of the dream I remembered myself breaking down in my dream before waking up. It didn't really help that I felt uneasy that night before sleeping.

I dreamed about my middle school class mates walking down a sidewalk at night (which is weird because I'm a junior in high school now) Then I realized it was dream so I started jumping really high in the air and doing flips. Jumping in-between buildings rooftop to roof top. Then, and I have no idea why but what looked like swat team held all of my friends at gun point so I jumped down from the building I was on and hit the ground making a shockwave. Then I just superman beat the crap out of all of them and saved my friends. THE END!

^_^

I dreamed about my middle school class mates walking down a sidewalk at night (which is weird because I'm a junior in high school now) Then I realized it was dream so I started jumping really high in the air and doing flips. Jumping in-between buildings rooftop to roof top. Then, and I have no idea why but what looked like swat team held all of my friends at gun point so I jumped down from the building I was on and hit the ground making a shockwave. Then I just superman beat the crap out of all of them and saved my friends. THE END!

^_^

Let's hope they were a corrupt SWAT team and not a legit one.

(edited)

Did it keep talking about crystals and slaves?

actually.... there was a fallout like wastleland at the end of it, but no slavery or crystals

Edited by SunsetMaster