Chivalry Knight

What did you dream about last night?

Sometimes i can recall a dream in vivid detail. Most times, like now, i can only recall a still image. In my dream of last night, I recall being in a truck staring out to a lake in a forest. As if I was teleported to a place were mankind has never been.

Badges

Hersheypark. A fun-filled dream it was. Quite vivid really. :wub:

• yay 1

What didn't I dream about last night?

First, I was walking across the parking lot of my usual grocery store when I decided to look at the forum on my phone. A notification told me that some new admin I've never heard of (not somebody actually on staff; a fictitious person) was editing a bunch of my posts and tagging me just to fuck with me. When I get to my car, I found that this same individual had removed the stick for my headlights and turn signals from the steering column, leaving a little note that said "lol."

Furious, I shout some profanity, which inspires an old man to pick a fight with me. I'm mad enough at the post editing, car damage, and challenge that I'm ready to kick this old man's ass, but when he shuffles within striking distance he loses his balance and begins to fall over. Suddenly feeling sorry for him, I catch him and apologize even though I haven't done anything. We part ways and I head home, stopping by my girlfriend's dad's house first to pick up an axe so I can kill the monstrous python I somehow know is living in my house and snuggling in my bed with an electric blanket. Since Amanda isn't home, I decide that can wait and head after the unknown admin troll who fucked up my car.

Intuitively knowing where he lives, I start driving to his place. Along the way I happen upon a concrete building that I assume is a convenience store or something like that. Heading inside, I find a long corridor lined with doors and head into the door at the end on the left. This puts me on the stage of a talk show hosted by Steve Harvey. I play it off like I'm a stagehand quickly inspecting some audio equipment before darting out the door, this time choosing the opposite door and ending up outside again.

This is where I woke up. Took me a minute to stop being angry tbh. Showering helped.

• Brohoof 3

Badges

I had a dream about being in my old math teacher’s class. He was trying to teach us about video games and he was getting most things wrong. He kept insisting it was right. It was horrible.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

In my previous night (26th/27th of August) I had been of my dear and beloved Starlight, it looked like that:

I had been sitting in the front of laptop, in the night at 2 AM. I was wearing headphones on one ear, second was for hearing eventual things in the nearest surroundings.
I was looking on the forums or some games I play, when I saw some pink blot in the darkness, behind the laptop and table, then heard some quiet noises. I had standed up and looked up on the carpet to find... my beauty, my dream, my beloved Starlight! She was sleeping shallowly, from what I understood by her mimicry. I hugged her, with full of tenderness, and squeezed between her hoofs, also lying now on the carpet. I started to stroke her mane and back. I wanted to also touch the tail, but for a moment I stopped petting her just to hear her little breath. At some moment, She had opened eyes to the half of maximum "openness", she looked at me and when I wanted to look directly in Her eyes, I magically appeared before laptop doing the same thing. It had appeared, that she teleported me silently and tried to apply a forgetting spell, because I realised what had happened a few seconds later and I recalled, what had happened moment ago. Now, when I look over the laptop, I saw Starlight sitting with her flank on the carpet, her hoofs based also on the carpet and back based on the edge of the soft bed. I had looked at Her and She was looking on the carpet thinking of something. I don't know what she was thinking. I asked if I can help her, but when I just made an direct eye contact with Starlight...

...The dream had ended. But I'm glad I finally had remembered the dream. Ah, pleasuring experience. :adorkable:

I once had a dream that a storm picked me up, took me flying, and then had me upside down and spinning. 

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

@Lucid_Nightlight

This thread on dreams has been around for a while and still sees a lot of action, so I merged your thread with it :mlp_wink:

Badges

My dreams this evening have been pure chaos. I worked very hard today in the heat, on a weird schedule, and that always messes up my mental state when I finally hit the rack. So basically I dreamed of a lot of flashy colors, weird people saying weird things, and just all-around unpleasantness. 

I dreamt of being watched and followed by a shadow figure in my own home. It's normal for me to have these kind of dreams, as I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.

• Brohoof 1

I dream a lot of random things last night, so it's hard to picture it. All I have to say it was weird. 

I do not actually remember what it was last night, but it did mess me up this morning.

I think I dreamt about ponies mashed up with multi layered dreams and Legos?

It was weird.

Badges

Still same storyline in my dream. As in continuing my TF2 Analysis Anarchy storyline where I’m in it as BLU Pyro that cooks and plays music. 

Badges

I dreamed that I was in a race, probably during PE because all contestants were later gathered up by a uniformed woman in the center of the track.

Then some guys riding winged horses showed up for a horse race on that same track, which we watched. One of the horses took flight and crashed to the ground by the beach (where tf did that sea come from).

My group of runners crowded around the pegasus lying sideways while its rider comforted it and waited for help to arrive. I wanted to comfort the horse too, but I worried I might make it anxious.

I was considering asking the rider to pet his horse when the dream ended.

I only recall a few images, one being a baby that saw me and cried because I'm that ugly.

• Sad 1

Weird dream.

I dreamt that I was in Melbourne for a class trip or some of the sorts. We lived in an area that was exclusively German, incl. street names! I tried to find a store that offers Magic events. We lived in some sort of...I don't know, it looked like hospital rooms without hospital personal or stuff.

I tried to meet some MLPF users in the city.

When I came back to the resting place once, the entrance was shattered in stones and blocked or some thing of sorts.

Then I suddenly waked up in the hospital, my room mate told me he dreamt of some sort of zombie apocalypse and I told him what I dreamt about.

I had several times the feeling that I wasn't sure about the whole story being a dream or not.

Well, it turns out it was.

...or was it?