Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Chivalry Knight

I wish I could dream in another language; that would be fun :squee:

It is :P almost half of my dreams are in English (the other half in French).

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream where I was in my previous school, and I was running around everywhere but I couldn't find anyone. Then I woke up.

Ricky Gervais unexpectedly liked and responded to something I wrote somewhere on the Internet, then hundreds of commenters dropped by to tell me how awesome I was. Ricky is kind of an ass though, so I didn't really.. appreciate my sudden rise to fame very much. I also came across some cash somewhere, but I can't remember how much. :okiedokielokie:

My dream was so strange. I dreamt that a volcano erupted. It was all over the news stations and everyone thought the world was going to end. I woke up and I was like 0.o.

It's embarrassing, but I had a dream about me and Rarity (me in OC form) having a date.  :wub:

I know it's stupid.  :blush:

I had this weird dream where I'm running through the woods and I stop for a bit to catch my breath and as I look down I not only notice that I'm wearing a suit but I'm the opposite gender and am being chased by some black fog/ mist and a pair of glowing red eyes. I couldn't run away in time and I died. in the dream i woke up but as a baby...it was weird

I dreamed that I was cleaning my ears with a Q-tip, but before I could throw it in the trash bin, someone skateboarder (who was in my house, apparently) stopped me and said that they would be willing to donate handsomely to two different charities for each end proportionate to the amount of earwax on each end.

I remember having 3 dreams last night.

The first dream was more of a nightmare, and I rarely get nightmares. So in the dream I was playing War Thunder (in first person) with my friend but then my friend crashed and then we made a tent where he crashed and then we found a tree that Pinkie had hung herself on and then we kept walking in that direction and there were dozens of hung Pinkies and then we saw something in the distance and then I was like "I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOU!" and then me and my friend looked behind us and we saw a really creepy scary figure running at us and then I woke up. ngh.

In the second dream I was meeting my friend at a place and there was a stage and ropes above the stage and we were swining on the ropes and then we went to take a selfie but then i disappeared and then I tried looking for my friend but i couldn't find her and i kept seeing a thing that said "she's on her own" then she phoned me and then everything was happy. o3o

In the third dream there was a whale floating outside my window and he was pretty funny and then a skunk/racoon thing came up to me and I could communicate with it. :D

• Brohoof 1

I can't quite remember... I know that I DID dream, I remember remembering my dreams this morning, but I've forgotten them by now... Although I think I was a wizard in one of them :P