Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Chivalry Knight

I have a very hard time remembering dreams, But I did this time! Kind of... All i remember was that it was like being in an rpg, And there was alot of green fog and bats at some point xP

I seriously hope I'm not going crazy. Last night, I had another pony dream only this was Equestria Girls themed.

I was taking a walk in my neighborhood when I was approached by the EG versions of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. They wanted to get their ghost hunting cutie marks by spending a night in a haunted house. They wanted me to be their cameraman for some reason and they wouldn't let me leave. All I remember is looking for police cars while they led me down the street.

Last night I had a dream me and about 50 others were voting for gay rights, which is pretty weird for a dream scenario to begin with, but adding to that, everyone voted saying yes to gay rights, except for 1 person who voted for food because he was hungry. I really wish I knew the context behind any of it.

For some reason, I dreamt about me and my mother being out in our garden... I had some DS and GBA cartridges that needed cleaning (even though I don't own any of them anymore) and so we put them in the washing machine...  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

The TL;DR of what I dreamed last night/this morning, at least right before I woke up:

I was talking to Dustykatt about Owl City inside an arcade that was in a toy store that I ran to while the city I was in was being bombed by an army of kids.

If you think that's weird, you're right.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Two nights ago I dreampt that my boss gave me a coupon for "eze melts" sleep aid. Aah, if only it were real.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that there was a killer in the house. It was pretty stressful, because I didn't know if my family was still okay. We were all in the house, but hiding separately.

But dreams aren't really normal for me anymore. I typically go to sleep between 11 and midnight, and recently I've been waking up a 3:35, 4:40, 5:30, 6:00, then get up at seven. Dreams are pretty rare for me.

REM is pretty rare for me. 

On that note, what's the scariest dream you've ever had? How old were you when you had it?

Edited by AmberDust

I dreamt Applejack got her own movie. Like, it was in cinemas and crap. I don't have any idea what it was about, but I know she sang in it and I remember loving it.

It was cool.

Gosh it was terrible. I dreamt that aliens hypnotized a third of the planet into mindless soldiers armed with laser guns that looked like water guns. I was one of them, and I watched in horror as I killed my classmates, and then I went home and was gonna kill my family, but somehow I managed to kill myself instead. I woke up practically screaming.

It was not a good night.

I don't know so I will make one up.

I was down by the ocean and Fefari and she was like "Ummmmm.... Glub...." and I was like "Wwhatevver!"

It's both the most awesome yet strangest dream I've ever had:

I'm all cartoony and not realistic with my same clothing except I don't have my favorite hoodie anymore and I'm on top of the London Big Ben Tower. Rain is blowing around everywhere and is drowning all of London. 

(Weirdest thing about this dream is that some people on a bridage and they were screaming the song "LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN!" and falling in because of the rain.)

I'm running to the very edge of the tower carrying some golden keyblade (my username... how ironic...) on top of a black and gold lined suitcase.

Music from the horror game "Clock Tower" chase music is playing and I'm standing near the edge of the Big Ben.

I have blue bunny plastic ears poking out of my head like my brain that look like Toy Bonnie's from FNAF 2 for some reason though.

(They were adorable anyways. X3)

Trixie from Equestira Girls:Rainbow Rocks is standing on a floating platform with a blimp and is gasping because a giant WHALE is falling through the sky and is flying.

The whale splashes into some floating lake like a tank except it's just water only floating like a floating tank even though there isn't any and the water splashes Trixie. Zim from the old show Invader Zim is stadning on the tower next to me cackling and then stares at me going like "Stop staring at me flithy human!' and expected me to laugh along with him Then the ledge where he's standing falls off and he's falling.

At the same time, Equestira Girls Rarity, Zim, a human Freddy Fazbear, Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2 with a Organization III cloak, pony Fluttershy (I know, human Rarity and pony Fluttershy together sounds odd but this is a dream after all) whose wings are damaged for a unknown reason, Hiro senpai<3 from Big Hero 6, and Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2 also are all cartoony like me and are falling down.

Then they all land on some space ship. Which, for some weird reason, is controlled by Stich from Disney's Lilo and Sitch. Rarity is disgusted and confused by Stich and sneers her nose away but then she has the idea to get inside the ship and screams "MOVE OVER!" and then takes over. All of a sudden Rarity has some bad@$$ ship skills and destories the floating futureistic bus that flying towards the ship. Then Trixie screams at the bus driver (whose a Minecraft Enderman, for some reason) to step on it and destory them. Then the future bus all of a sudden brings out some missles and shoots. Yet suddenly-bad@$$-Rarity dodges it and throws the missles back at her.

Then all of a sudden, London turns into the city from the new movie that I believe isn't out yet called "Tomorrow Land" (which I believe might have caused this weird but awesome dream) and all the futuristic police robots are after everyone.

Meanwhile I'm standing in the rain on the tower which suddenly looks like a futureistic Big Ben still with the suitcase. The moon from Zedla Mojora's Mask is in the sky for some reason. I'm close to falling and losing my balance. Some weird dramatic music is playing with the Clock Tower music.

I then fall finally but land on  a platform sticking out of the tower. All of a sudden I turn into my ponysona still with my clothing and bunny ears for some reason.

As Rarity and Trixie are busy shooting at each other and almost shooting the Big Ben bell, all of a sudden the scissorman from the game Clock Tower is next to Trixie and Trixie is terrified. She finds out the Minecraft Enderman and other Minecraft mobs on the bus who were kinda her henchman ditched her and joined Rarity and the others.

The scissorman is then chasing Trixie and Trixie grabs ham from the mini-fridge and says "THIS SHALL KILL YOU! NOW BE GONE FROM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE'S SIGHT FOREVER!" (Which felt like a JonTron reference. XD)

Then the aliens from the game Alien Isolation are behind them both and then attack them with Trixie screaming as anoher missle shoots her bus which is hurling to the raining ground.

Music from Spiderman for some reason is playing and it felt like that poster of Spiderman hanging on a building in the rain.

I then open the suitcase...

AND...

I wake up.   ._.

Dreamt that I was laying in a Autumn scenery type field relaxed and not worried about a thing. Dreams are nice great way to relax and focus your mind too.

I had some strange dream about Starlight Glimmer and the equalized ponies from the season 5 premiere.

It also had something to do with ice, but besides that I don't remember a lot about it.

I can usually remember most of my dream and what's said word for word if it's early enough and I hang onto it.

But I forgot to do that today.

I remember vaguely that it was the future, and I was fighting in a war. My commander, a lady with red hair, was yelling at all us. We were,all pretty terrified, and there were some loud noises. The landscape, I remember, was an old beaten path with tufts of grass coming up from the concrete. The buildings there looked ruined, but we had futuristic armor. It was white and blue and black. That's all..

(edited)

I was in a house with a bunch of people that I know IRL, probably like 5 of us and it's haunted and we all are trying to get a glimpse of a ghost. A lot happened I don't feel like explaining but eventually I went into a bedroom and thought "oh no what if it locks me in here..." which as soon as I go to leave the room it does exactly that, I look out the window and I see it. The shades are down but I can still see between them and get a slight glimpse of it, it looks like a girl and she's laughing manically. Soon after the door opens and I bolt out of there.

I also remember eating fruity pebbles in a large, blue, bottle-like container and almost being late to school because of all this. I'm not even in school anymore.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

I dreamt I was able to fly:

I’d had a being able to fly dream before, and this was like a sequel, because part of the dream was remembering that I had the ability but I’d forgotten about it.

We went to this garden place which was full of junk, like a landfill site almost but it was full of old furniture.

I saw a nice open spot on a grassy hill place, and got off this old shelf I was sitting on with some people to show them my stuff. And it wobbled and nearly knocked everyone off, I also remember it had an old plastic tub thing that goes into the kitchen sink to wash dishes and stuff in.

And then my friend after being annoyed at me for nearly knocking people off the wobbly old shelf said mean stuff to me

(edited)

A seemingly out-of-control semi careened through our front yard, nearly hitting an enormous fuel tank that would have likely exploded and killed us.  We learned that the semi / driver was terrorizing local buildings, and a local grade school was preparing should it show up on their campus.  As a precaution, the students were being hoisted up from the ground to a high room in the school building.  Because they would surely be fine even if the semi crashed into the structure below and brought the above, overhanging room falling to the ground.

I rode along with a law officer in the cab of a truck.  For some reason.  We came across the mad semi driver; I believe the officer was injured or otherwise occupied. xD  I ended up with, presumably, his firearm, and I'd no choice but to fire all the rounds at the approaching madman.  I'm not clear as to whether or not he was in his vehicle at the time.  My dreams sometimes change their mind or get confused about "little" details like that.  The officer showed up after I'd mortally wounded the Mad Driver (and done all the work, wouldn't you know it), and we discovered the guy dead in his vehicle.  He wasn't alone: The corpse of an older woman was lying across his lap.

As I pieced things together (really having little to go on lol), I got this convenient flashback scene that showed why the Mad Driver had gone mad in the first place.  I (or we, assuming the officer was seeing the same flashback) saw the driver when he was a child riding along with his mother in a similar vehicle; the two were very close, it seemed.  Apparently, his mother had died unexpectedly, and this was too much for the man to bear.  He snapped.  And, in a blind fit of anger and distress, he went driving wildly throughout town with the body of his mother for company.

: D

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby