Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Chivalry Knight

(edited)

The last vivid dream I had, I cannot put into words, it was a semi-lucid nightmare-type thing, the fact that I was aware that I was dreaming helped it be not so bad, I even re-enacted a doctor who episode in which the Doctor, talking to Rennet as a child saying 'it's just a nightmare Rennet, everyone has nightmares, even monsters'. So that's what I told myself in the dream to keep myself calm.

The problem with describing your dreams is that they typically do not conform to reality, so any way you try to describe them, they will likely only make sense to you.

Edited by Guest

That I was in an alley with a bunch of people, and aliens were coming down from the moon, and cutting through all our defenses and leaving us powerless, and they were capturing everybody and putting us all in a conveyor system that looked like it was at my local DMV. But then the 12th Doctor saved us, and began whispering a code phrase to everyone, that when we said it to someone else, they would mention it to more  and more people, and then all the people that heard it would get up, arm themselves with whatever weapons they could acquire and get moving.

After all of us were mobilized, the Doctor then gave us orders on what to do, and then all of the people on earth started piling into this giant robot, and every man, woman and child on the planet would be piloting it. The entire might of the human race would be focused into this one fight, piloting this gigantic super mech against an invading fleet of aliens, probably Daleks. It was both moving and awesome. 

• Brohoof 1

Taken from my dream journal:

"for all I remember, I was at my best friends house. I had someone else over who had a thing for me and he was quite attractive. I remember that he was about to go upstairs because he was sleepy, and asked if he was alright sharing a bed with me because he had no where else to sleep.

As he went up, I went upstairs and attempted to look for the room. I asked my best friends sister if she knew where the room was, but she had no clue. I eventually found it and went inside the room and it was empty and had no lights. It's funny actually, cus I found out he climbed out the window, shouting for a taxi."

Yeah, even my dreams don't like me - bwahahaha!  :lol:

(edited)

I had a very vivid dream yesterday, I dreamt about trying to wake myself up, waking up, and then realizing I was still asleep, and before that there was sexyness (yes, that, you know what I mean).

I also tried to check if I was dreaming by trying to poke my finger through my palm, if it goes through, then you are dreaming, you can also count the number of fingers on your hands, they will be different every time.

Text becomes scrambled when you look away and look back at it, light switches and buttons often don't work, you can breathe underwater, you can fly, all sort of crazy stuff to indicate you're dreaming.

Edited by Guest

Mine was I'm in a grassy field as my OC and I see a beam of ice coming straight at me from someone or something. Out of nowhere I put up a shield to protect me and I can see the grass slowly start to become frozen from the ice. After the attack is over my shield breaks causing to send all the shards to scatter in every direction. One part of the shield hit the attacker and I look up to see that it was a Piplup. It was using ice beam and the shield I used was a reflect magic from Kingdom Hearts 2. After looking to see who it was that fired that ice beam I woke up and wondered what that dream was and if that dream was trying to tell me something. 

• Brohoof 1

I didn't dream at all, in fact I very rarely do. I can safely say I dream less than five times a year ^_^

We always dream, but we don't always remember them.

For some reason, I dreamt about being on the forums and getting PMs from people I never talk to, talking about how I beat them at some game (I think my dream made it up) I apparently had little experience with.  :huh:

I dreamed I was skiing in Colorado. A tiny non-life-threatening thing that happened over there this year also happened in the dream (no broken bones). Also a person named "Jason Sooner" died when his head suddenly split in half vertically, while skiing.

This one's a crazy one. First, me, my family and my friend were about to go on a long walk. Not long after we started, we got on this train, which took us around a big city I've never been before. The train also slowly morphed into a bus before dropping everyone off. Soon afterwards, I found myself stranded in the desert with only my father, and then it got more and more urban until we got onto a plane to an unknown location. Before I knew it I was at a Playstation convention or something and PS5 games were teased. It was all pretty weird.

I have never had a pony related dream, but last night I had my first. I can't remember clearly, but there was an annoying version of RD, fallowed me everywhere and told me how unsuccessful I am and criticized all of my movements.

(edited)

I don't really remember most of it. The only part I remember is being at my college for registration and them telling me I'd have to come back at another orientation for skipping a part of it.

Which I did. I skipped like 3 hours of the end. But I told my group leader like at lunch I was gonna leave. But still, I was freaking out that I wouldn't be able to register for college because I ditched part of the orientation.

And then I woke up and it was all good and I got registered.

Edited by Cupcakes14