Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Chivalry Knight

I think there's a more recent dream thread but I'm too lazy to look :wacko: .

I had a pretty long dream. I only recall being inside some apartment comlex for a while, and then there were Toy Story characters (I think this dream was separate), also for some reason there were killer Jessie's and there was also some sort of overlord figure that did not want to be disturbed until some sort of thing was achieved, but open opening its door it was too late and got out, she wasn't happy to be released prematurely. I can't remember the rest :wacko: .

I dreamed that my ex-girlfriend and I made up. Not necessarily romantically, but at least as friends. To be honest, at this point, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't allow this to happen IRL if she actually tried (which I'm also very doubtful of). I hate to say this about my ex-BFF, but I feel like in the end for whatever reason we aren't compatible, and the way I've been treated the past few years just doesn't allow me to turn around with open arms anymore *if* she tried, which again, I doubt she would, because I think she has moved on for whatever reason, and that justifies the way she has treated me.

I woke up very shaken from this dream. It's aggravating that over two years after falling for someone new, these kinds of dreams are still happening. Granted, that "someone new" is far away and only a pipe dream, but... still, falling for her allowed me to see how my ex was treating me. This was all done and over with years ago. My brain must just be like "Well, you really don't have anyone at all", which is true, but that doesn't mean torturing me with dreams of my ex like this! >.<

I forget what I dreamt last night... but the night before last was interesting... or was it the night before the night before last?  Eh these days blur together so much.

But, I had 3 dreams and funny enough, it was like my dreams were 'evolving'.

The first dream I had was interesting... I've had at times where I know I'm dreaming and I have to 'fight' with my dream when it comes to certain things.  Sometimes because I'm supposed to have a certain super power, while other times because I'm a 'character' and suddenly my dream will, 'clone' said character I'm supposed to be and have that clone take on the role that I was and just force me to no longer be that character...and I have to fight it to let me be that character again.... So, this happened in this dream but it was odd.. as this time I actually had a full on conversation with the others in the dream talking about how they were just characters in my dream and the 'dream' was being unfair for removing me from the role I was... (funny said 'clone' was right there in the conversation).  So it was crazy yet interesting.

The 2nd dream I had was about the Movie Tremmors.  I like those movies and like the grab-boids… make for awesome monsters... but they can freak me out a bit at times... so much so that I have nightmares about them.  Well, I was again having a 'nightmare' about them and :O probably the first time that the dream actually included Shriekers and Bum-Blasters!  It was crazy!!

The 3rd dream, was another dream that happens a lot.  I'll dream that I've returned to Highschool and the reason is because apparently there was always some class that I didn't take/pass that I required for my HS diploma and thus I had to go back and take said class.  In this dream same set up but :O I was told I finally passed said class... granted I was in another class I took to fill out my schedule and I was tempting on rather I'd just drop it or what not since I didn't need it.. but still it was an :O moment.

(edited)

I dream that I was at my old high school o~o it was raining and I was being chased by people with rabies and my gun is out of ammo,I ran outside while yelling at my mic thingy for a air support ASAP!:glimmer:then immediately a huey came out of nowhere shooting its minigun at them while another one came picking me up:wacko:I can still feel the the metal bar of the chopper when I got on:scoots:

Edited by Princess Moony

Dreamt about something chasing me or something. It's pretty cloudy now but it was incredibly interesting. Felt like I was running around jumping like I was doing parkour.

• Brohoof 1

I dreamt about meeting the mane six in person and being their friend. I was a helping them to solve a mystry. It was something about connection between Princesses and Derpy.

And as bonus I even got the chance to Snuggle with Rainbow Dash. 

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt that I was getting married to Kelly Kapoore from the Office? Even though I’ve never really had a crush on her and I don’t think she’s gay :P but I remember my sister saying just before I was about to walk down the (suuuper long) aisle that I needed to shave my legs and asked the last time I did. After the wedding, though, we went to New York City. 

Odd, but entertaining nonetheless.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I dreamed that my hometown had become a warzone. Thankfully my mind didn't bring any actual directly violent scenes up. I was in the parking lot of what was once a Hobby Lobby, it was night time, and the houses and buildings around were mostly damaged, in flames. Everything was happening in the distance, but it didn't feel like it would stay that way.

The one thing I liked about this dream? In the past when I had some form of apocalyptic dream I would spend it with my ex. She wasn't even present anywhere in this dream. Instead the dream was about me being reunified with my dog who had somehow got loose (I would NEVER allow that IRL!) and also spending time with my family.

On 6/8/2018 at 6:01 PM, Princess Moony said:

I dream that I was at my old high school o~o it was raining and I was being chased by people with rabies and my gun is out of ammo,I ran outside while yelling at my mic thingy for a air support ASAP!:glimmer:then immediately a huey came out of nowhere shooting its minigun at them while another one came picking me up:wacko:I can still feel the the metal bar of the chopper when I got on:scoots:

That’s hilarious :laugh:. You calling air support and in a battle setting like some soldier :P 

I didn't really dream of anything last night, buttttt the night before that I did have a pretty weird dream :wau:
I was dreaming that I was in a swimming pool and there were a bunch of other people there with me, all swimming, all doing their thing. I remember I swam over to one side of the pool and Fleetfoot walks up to the edge of the pool in a full-fledged Shadowbolt uniform and says to me we gotta go and get to flight practice- while this other pony in a Shadowbolt uniform is holding a gun up to her head as she's saying this :wacko:

That's pretty much all I remember. See, I told you it was a weird dream :laugh:  

• 1 month later...

I was visiting a friend. I went outside to see the sky, and thought "This is a dream" So I turned the night into day, and the street into an stage with a single armchair in the center. I sat down because the songstresses wished to homage my presence.

A beautiful song I've never heard before, and an even more beautiful voice. But my feline friend started calling me from this side of the world, he was hungry. So, I said goodbye and woke up.

I am jealous that you can dream in sleep, because I can only dream being awake, very rarely during the sleep, even if I dream about being in Equestria with my beloved Starlight Glimmer awake, I practiclly never dream during sleep on what I want, why?

Edit: The phase REM is always during the sleep, so I always dream about something, but I practiclly never remember my dreams, why?

Edited by Iam
*edit*

idk if I ever posted here, but I do get long dreams sometimes. Either wacky or very coherent, often story-driven ones.

I don't always remember them though, but the frustrating part is... I remember the emotions I felt, so I know I had a great or exciting dream and forgot all about its content.

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

I had a dream where I had this train that could travel through time, it was a yellow steam train and it could also fly, there was also this nun who I met back in time and I showed her the wonders of the solar system, and there was some orchestra about the solar system. 

Last night’s dream summary:

I am BLU Pyro on TF2 Analysis Anarchy. 

Keyframe is my newly adopted little sister. 

I show off martial arts mastery and silent anger. 

Scare Goldenfox and AnY. 

Gain respect of everyone else. 

Begin singing in Spanish. 

Girls from both teams swoon over me. 

I build personal living quarters inside of bomb hatch after hollowing it out. Also build machine factory to build mechs. 

My dream took place in a weird urban dump of the future where all the buildings were in ruins and all the windows broken. Incongruously, the human inhabitants were all very Utopian in their behavior and civility; all of them adorned in brightly colored silk togas like you might see in Logan's Run. They had a tenuous peace with a race of giant eagles who could speak English, but one of the eagles had just dive bombed one of the human settlements with boulders. When the eagle landed, the humans gathered around her to ask why she was attacking, and she said she was told to by a strange Joker-like being. She gave the name but the dream was fading and I couldn't retain it. Unfortunately I'll never know the outcome of the confrontation either. 

Maybe I'll get Part 2 tonight. 

On 8/24/2018 at 5:44 AM, Narcissus said:

in a weird urban dump of the future where all the buildings were in ruins and all the windows broken. Incongruously, the human inhabitants were all very Utopian in their behavior and civility;

Musta been tourists. Coming to war-torn and wrecked places, expecting some excitement in their "vacation". Man, fuck those rich kids.

• Brohoof 1