Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear shoes in the house?

Dewdlz

I just wear socks and at night I'm barefoot. :3 We take our shoes off in the garage when we come in so no one wears shoes in the house. We have all carpets everywhere too so we try to keep those clean which means no filthy shoes. :P

• Brohoof 3

No.

What's the point when you're just stepping on carpet/tiles/timber? And a downside is that you're probably just going to trek dirt in your house.

• Brohoof 2

I can't stand the look of the human foot. It's hideous.

Speak for yourself.

Mine are spectacular!

What's the point when you're just stepping on carpet/tiles/timber?

If it was just the flooring, I'd agree. I always end up stepping on sharp plastic toys though.

• Brohoof 4

Not unless I'm outside the house. When I'm indoors, I take my shoes off and leave them in my wardrobe or the front door.

Slightly off-topic: I sometimes see this person at my college who never wears shoes, no matter the time of day.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't exactly say I wear shoes in the house. I make my own tradition to keep them beside my door or in my room. But I wear slippers in the house all the time. I sometimes wear socks, also.

• Brohoof 1

Depending on how you look at "Shoes", I would say anything you walk outside with, should be cleaned and kept away from you normal attire indoors. Something you step all around in, is not something I feel would be at place at someone's indoors at where they live.

Socks are already defiling you with their dust and wool, and as long as your floor is kept that way, I see no problem in that.

For me?  Socks works, but after a good clean up - I would prefer barefoot after a fine wash :)

A bit detailed, but hey - This is the internet ;) And heck - Even ponies got lovely around :P 

• Brohoof 1

What if you do it quietly?

----------------------------------------------------

Shoes in the house is dirty. It's like treating the floor like the ground outside.

My mom will notice anyway, we got a lot mud in our backyard. She will now.

I don't mind taking of shoes, I like to walk bare foot anyway

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of flip flops and clogs around my apartment whenever my feet get cold, but other than that, I try my best to avoid wearing shoes inside...

• Brohoof 1

I take my shoes off when I get to my room. I can't stand being barefoot though, so, I use flip-flops or slippers. If the floor is carpeted though, I take off my shoes as soon as I enter, and use socks

I presently have next to no footwear I actually enjoy wearing (seems I have wide feet), so no, I rid myself of their terrible bondage the minute I step through the door. At present I'm wearing large, clunky steel toe boots I need for my job (which is a bit silly as I'm primarily in the office and only on occasion enter the treacherous warehouse where safety foot wear is require, and I opt not to switch to normal footwear in here because I don't have anything super comfortable outside of Vibrams at home and I don't want the blue-collar chaps here to make fun of my fancy, schmancy toe-shoes like Tim Schafer did that one time). 

• Brohoof 1

Nope, I wear socks, wool ones in the winter that come up to my knees, they look stupid but damn their cozy.

Other seasons I wear normal socks.

• Brohoof 1

No shoes in my apartment, I will eat you alive if you do. Unless we're just making a quick visit, drink something and leave after 15 minutes or you have to do something real quick before going, you don't wear any shoes at my place.

• Brohoof 1