Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear shoes in the house?

Dewdlz

I usually go barefoot in the house. Even when it's cold. In extreme circumstances I'll put on some slippers or something, but that's about it. I like the soft carpet on my toes.  :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

No I don’t. Not in the usual sense at least. If, say, I'm helping with renos in the house, then yes, I’d obviously keep my shoes on, but normally I always go barefoot. In fact, during the springtime/summertime, I go barefoot everywhere. For example, if I need something at a store and I am walking there, I’d go barefoot. However, for more practical tasks, like working out, I will always wear shoes.

So yeah XD

~Lunatone

Edited by Lunatone
  • Brohoof 1

In my own place, no shoes. Shoes are for outside. But when I'm visiting my brother he wears shoes inside so I do too. But I don't wear just socks because I don't want to get them dirty on his dirty floor. So I either wear shoes or barefoot. He thinks I have OCD because I am always sweeping. But how is it crazy to like a clean floor? Why not rip out the floor and have dirt, if you're going to wear outside shoes in the house?

• Brohoof 1

I heard (and have seen in movies) that apparently it's kind of normal to wear shoes indoors in America. Uuuuh I'm confused. Why would you want to do that?! It's super uncomfortable and it makes your floor all dirty :s Well I'm Swedish and I always take of my shoes before going inside. I don't know anyone who doesn't.

• Brohoof 1

Slippers (or flip flops, but their more commonly known as slippers where I live), is what I wear inside the house or sometimed barefoot. The only time shoes are worn are when I leave the house; it's uncomfortable to keep my feet suffocated in my shoes and would rather let them air out.

• Brohoof 1

I normally wear socks, unless I'm too lazy to put on socks, in which case I go barefoot. The only time I do wear shoes is if I have to go somewhere soon, or when I have to wear dress shoes.

• Brohoof 1

Using shoes at home feels really weird for me :o

I generally just take off the shoes at home and walk around with socks, and being without socks also feels weird for me :P. I usually only wear shoes outside home.

I always wear shoes in my house. Never been comfortable bare foot or just in socks, but there is a different reason. You see ... I have kids ... and one day I bought then LEGO's.

RIP bare feet!

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, unless I already/still have shoes on since I either just came in or am just about to leave. I might wear slippers occasionally, but those are different from normal shoes