Dewdlz

Do you wear shoes in the house?

I never wear shoes while I'm in the house. If I did, it'd mean that I'd have to vacuum more often which doesn't sound fun.  :wacko:  I also go barefoot in the house pretty much always, even during winter. Sometimes I just forget and sometimes I don't feel the need to wear socks.

I go barefoot always. Socks and shoes get uncomfortable quickly for me and I just enjoy not wearing them.

No I do not wear shoes in my house, but sometimes I do in the kitchen 

Most of the time I go around the house barefoot or in my socks, depending on how warm it is.

I live in Japan, so no. Even if I didn't, I've lived here so long, it feels wrong to enter a house with shoes on, now. I'd leave my shoes by the door whenever I visited my parents and I think they might have been a bit annoyed by it. I was kinda raised to wear shoes at all times. Despite that, I've always much preferred walking around barefoot. I don't like wearing shoes if I don't have to.

I live in France, so no, we usually leave the shoes at the door. And if the floor gets really cold, I wear slippers but that's pretty rare :o

half and half usually i keep my shoes off but if i actually bothered to make myself a outfit then ill keep the shoes on

Yes and no. Just depends. But I'm still getting used to living in a clean apartment instead of a bongwater, cigarette ash soaked carpet. I could never clean it out.

Yes I wear shoes in the house. I'm to lazy to take them off.

For some reason, I generally keep steel-toe boots on in my house out of comfort. I generally wear boots all day and they are a hassle to take off and put on again if I need to get up and go somewhere. I installed hardwood floors in my home so it can get uncomfortable for me after awhile if I'm not wearing any shoes. I do wash and wax my floors once a month though so I'm good on floor cleanliness! :D

I put shoes on because I don't like my feet getting dirty after a while of walking the floor with people constantly coming in and out. We have four pets (well 8 but 4 of them are infant kittens) so they can be a bit messy sometimes XD.

The floor being cold is an issue too.

I always thought that ponies who wear shoes in the house are just lazy to take them off. I just wear socks in my house.

Nope. I go barefoot, or sometimes I might wear socks if it's winter.

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

I wear my shoes/boots until about 5 minutes before I go to bed.

Depends. I usually stay in my socks or throw on my house slippers. I never keep my shoes on in the house though. 

Got them in Vegas at least 3 years ago, but they're destroyed now. o3o

Only if I’m at another persons house.

Edited by Keiyara

Aside from when it's extremely cold or at somebody else's house, I don't.

I don't wear shoes in my house, as I've learnt to leave them near the front door. I usually wear slippers at home, given that they're much better suited to that environment. 

Badges

No, actually no one seems to do that here. :ooh: I take them off even if I just go inside for a few seconds (to get something I forgot, for example)! :muffins:

Badges