• kind of, but not well.
  2. 2. at what age did you lean?

• 6 or under
    • 7-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-19
    • 20 or over
    • I have not learned yet

So riding a bike is one of my favorite thing in the world to do. I own all kind of bikes for off road, on road, going to the store, riding on the beach (on the sand), and I ride hundreds of miles a year. So needless I talk about riding a lot in my day to day life and I come across quite a few people that don't know how to ride a bike. I was thinking of doing a class in the spring time to teach some of the people I know how to ride. Do you know how to ride and if you don't, how you you feel about going to a class to learn?

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

I own a Roadmaster..... ironic because the first one I owned was a pile of shit falling to pieces......

but when its not screwed up it actually goes very fast for a mountain bike..... I learned how to ride when I was 7....

and I ride 12.6 Miles daily 

I learned when I was seven or so and I use to ride my bike around the backyard, which wasn't huge or anything so that got boring quickly. My grandparents never let me ride my bike around the neighborhood so I just stopped bike riding after a while, lol. I haven't ridden a bike in years.

I own a Roadmaster..... ironic because the first one I owned was a pile of shit falling to pieces......

but when its not screwed up it actually goes very fast for a mountain bike..... I learned how to ride when I was 7....

and I ride 12.6 Miles daily

Why would they put the word "road" in the name of a mountion bike? That would bike like making a Jeep called the "highway king" or something.

Why would they put the word "road" in the name of a mountion bike? That would bike like making a Jeep called the "highway king" or something.

I actually have no idea what it is my friends call it a mountain bike so I took their word for it.... here is a picture of the model

k2-_ff65709c-87b2-42cf-b70b-837e05ad2291

Yes, I learned to ride one when I was about 9-10 I guess, but I never really used it one after this(the seat needed to be fixed but I didn't really want to do it), but I'm able to drive one, I guess :lol:

Edited by ConcorDisparate

I actually have no idea what it is my friends call it a mountain bike so I took their word for it.... here is a picture of the model

k2-_ff65709c-87b2-42cf-b70b-837e05ad2291

Ya, that is defiantly a mountain bike. That is to funny, I really hate stupid marketing people. They are so out of touch with real life when they make this stuff up sitting in there cubicle in some office building.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE bikes and biking! Everything with bikes; I love!

I prefer biking before walking or taking the car. Biking is good for the environment, for your health and for your strength. As well as it takes you from one place to another pretty darn fast as long as you keep pedaling. 

I have a strange bike riding learning experience.

You see, I tried learning to ride a bike when I was roughly about the 7-8 range. I couldn't for the life if me learn how to balance myself, so I gave up.

At least three years of not even looking at it later, I got an urge to try again, and I could ride the bike.

I love to bike, I'm always biking to school.

But for some reason, I can't bike slow. When I bike, I have to go fast

I always listen to music, Any other ponies listing to music too?

I know how to ride a bike, but it's been a long time since I've cycled anywhere.

I prefer driving or scooting to cycling, cycling is hard work and since the law forces cyclists to go on roads quite obviously meant for cars it's quite dangerous to.

I know how to ride a bike, but it's been a long time since I've cycled anywhere.

I prefer driving or scooting to cycling, cycling is hard work and since the law forces cyclists to go on roads quite obviously meant for cars it's quite dangerous to.

I have been hit by more cars riding on the side walk then in the street (but I have been hit by cars in both), and I have 1,000's of more miles riding in the street. I am not saying that riding is the street is safe, but I am saying you are more likely to get hit by a car that does not see you when it is pulling into or out of a drive way, parking lot, side road. Edited by SolidTwilight