• kind of, but not well.
  2. 2. at what age did you lean?

• 6 or under
    • 7-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-19
    • 20 or over
    • I have not learned yet

Biking can be fun, but gotta go fast. I remember going downhill very fast once when I was around 11, probably 40mph or faster. My cousing thought I'd die (I probably would've seriously hurt myself or worse if I had falled). Probably one of my most badass moments in life and me being a daredevil for the first time probably.

I used to be able to ride one really well. However, since my bike accident at the age of nine... I became very weary of it and stopped riding anymore. I was always wobbly and felt like I would fall off. It scared me, and I swear I've never ridden a bike since then.

It took me a long, long time before I learned to ride a bike. Lots of falling and bent training wheels but I finally got the hang of it.

I recently got back into riding, mostly for exercise. Bought a used moutain bike off Craigslist last year (it is nearly as old as I am) and have been riding it every chance I get. It is quite the enjoyable and relaxing pastime. Even more so now that I'm strong ehough that I don't have to strain to make it up hills.

yes i ridden a bike a matter of fact up in Canada Ontario their are bunch of bikes up their in that cottage up their it will vary from mins-1 hr or 2 hrs    this will vary from picking things up the store or going through the park 

I love to ride my bike, especially the pain I went through trying to learn how. (We all crashed trying to learn, but I crashed head-first into a metal gate when I was about 9-10, which I wouldn't call your typical scrapes and bruises.) The very next day, without any help, I was doing fine.

I started riding around maybe 5 and was on training wheels until about 8  :blush: . I used to love riding around on my bike when I was younger, but I don't like to now.  The seat is uncomfortable, it's tiring, and a helluva lot slower than a car. In any case, the reason I liked it then is because I couldn't drive, and that was the closest I could get.

I learned to drive my BMX when I was around 5-6 years old. Now I use it almost every day.

My mom bought me a real nice free-ride mountain bike two years ago, and I used to go out with it and just bike like there was no tomorrow. Haven't had the chance to ride it since i moved though. Too much ice and snow everywhere :-P

Edited by Pokekid543

• 4 weeks later...

I can indeed ride a bicycle, and I learned when I was around 10 years old. I love it and am pretty good at it. 

Bike crashes suck, though. I thought they sucked a ton until I got into a car crash, which made me realize that I didn't know shit about real pain or fear.

Nope, I can't ride a bicycle. I really want to as it's great exercise, but for me it seems to be hard to keep balance at all times. I'm thinking about getting a bike soon and start practicing, however.

I ride a bike, but not really often. I will probably be doing more now during the Summer since it will probably required for the job I applied for. I prefer walking, but riding a bike is a great way to get somewhere fast. 

yep, learned it at around 4 years i think.

here in the country i live in it's basically essential to know how to ride a bike. i mean, in the cities the traffic is around 70% bikes!