• kind of, but not well.
  2. 2. at what age did you lean?

• 6 or under
    • 7-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-19
    • 20 or over
    • I have not learned yet

I'm from the Netherlands; you pretty much have to learn to ride a bike as soon as possible or you're not going to get anywhere when you're young. That said, I don't currently have a bicycle because I hate riding one in the city I currently live in, and I don't need one because walking, public transport, and my car are good alternatives.

I used to ride bikes a lot when I was younger than I am now. I can't give a precise age or even an estimate, but I was riding a bike before I was a teenager. It took me a while to learn though, and I had to use training wheels for the longest time.

• Brohoof 1

I learned to ride pretty early, and did it a lot as a kid, especially when going to and from school, but I've barely ridden one since I got my moped license. Now I either ride my scooter or walk. Depends.

I'd go everywhere with my bike as a kid.but nowadays i don't even own one.i still borrow my brother"s and go for a ride from time to time though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Learning to ride a bike was a bit rocky for me at first. I was like 8 or 9 yrs old when I finally got the hang of it. Prior to that, I took out both of my mother's statues at the end of the driveway. A few years later, I can recall getting thrown off my bike after my makeshift ramp failed.

Oh, some of the stupid things I did as a kid. :mlp_laugh:

"I can ride my bike with no handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars
I can ride my bike with no handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars"

I can't help it, but yes I can ride.

I used to be able to ride a bike pretty well though that was a long time ago. The last time I rode my bike would've been around 2000 but I've gotten a bit bigger since then and a lot older so it can no longer be used by me personally. Back when I was younger, I was pretty reckless in that I rode on busy streets where traffic was heavy and even on a couple of city highways all because I was reckless and somewhat stupid of human mortality.

When I was younger, I loved riding my bike. However, I got into a bike accident at the age of nine. It made me quite wobbly on my bike after, and I always felt afraid to keep riding because of what happened. :c They also told me that if I hadn't worn my helmet... I could have suffered a massive concussion or something. O____O

• 2 months later...

Nah. I never learned how to ride one. I used to think that I was the only person on the planet that didn't know how to ride a bike. :mlp_laugh:

But I do imagine it would be nice to be able to ride a bike. I'm kind of attracted to the idea of getting a moped if I did learn to ride bikes. :-P

On 3/21/2015 at 9:30 PM, Holly Jolly Ody said:

Nope, I can't ride a bicycle. I really want to as it's great exercise, but for me it seems to be hard to keep balance at all times. I'm thinking about getting a bike soon and start practicing, however.

3 years later...

Now I can ride a bike and I got my own, but I haven't used it in months that I partially forgot how to ride it again. lol

Just now, Holly Jolly Ody said:

3 years later...

Now I can ride a bike and I got my own, but I haven't used it in months that I partially forgot how to ride it again. lol

I have rode a bike in a decade, it was that long ago. 

I learned how to ride since I was a child; I think I would have been 6 or under, but I cannot say for certain. I am capable of riding without my hands on the handlebar though there was one time I have fallen off of my bike from doing that due to carelessness.

I currently have two bicycles though one of them was an old used one and, I suppose, only serves as a backup. My main bike is an aluminium hybrid. It has disc brakes and I put on fenders, a rack on the back, and I tend to have a bag attached containing spare tubes, pump and multitool as it is not fun to go around with a puncture. My bicycle serves me well travelling through a city.

If I were to get new bikes, the two types I would like to get is a road bike and a fat bike as the former is better suited for long distance travel whereas the latter is better for maintaining control on uneven terrain.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias