Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kingdom Hearts/MLP FIM Crossover

Tom Snyder

So, i'm curious as to if anypony has attempted this kind of thing before, and was wondering if there is one that hasn't flopped. I thought about doing this, but i don't have a good idea about what to do for the characters we all love. I won't go into a long list of characters, so i'll be descriptive as possible.

This would be a MLP/KH crossover from a span of all the games, characters like Sora/Roxas, Kairi/Naminé, you get the idea. Now try to imagine them, but in the MLP world. Sure this may not fit perfectly, but i see some potential with this one. I won't be on thi until i finish my two main stories; so i thought i would ask for your opinions and see where this goes from there. I don't have a title name, so sorry about that.  :( But i do have images of them and what they could look like in human form, but not Pony forms(i will try my best to explain that one). We all saw how Sora, in the first two games went to the lion king and appeared as a lion cub; now picture him as a pony but clueless as how to walk or even speak their language. I could get some hilarity out of that, but enough about me, lets get back to what i want to say.

So here's a good example of hoe each will look as a pony:

kingdom_hearts__pony_style_by_deckbemine

Pretty good, right? Now i will not say that i could pull this off, cause everypony here knows i suck at portrayal(except for my own characters). But i'm hoping some bronies here could help me in this endeavor; for what i lack in portrayal, i make up for in ideas. You can call me crazy for doing this, but i enjoy a little experimentation; just to see the reactions i wll get.

But if anypony here is willing to help, all i need is a good writer, proofreader, editor, the like. Also i will need somepony is well informed on the game and the show as i have very little in that regard. So who's up for it?

• Brohoof 2

I'm not a programmer, i have zero experience.

...Want moar pl0x. D:

This is a fabulous idea. :U

...Now make a mod for the games. ;D

I don't make mods, even if i did, i'd fall flat on that kind of thing.

I want to get back to what i was saying, I'm not making them anthro, they'll be on all fours. But i need people who're experienced in the game and MLP lore; which i have little exp in. So if you want to help, drop me a pm and let's see what you got.

Edited by Candy Star

(edited)

So here is the image of the three i will use:

kingdom_hearts_is_magic__riku_sora_kairi

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Kairi will have this as her cutie mark instead of that heart:

il_570xN.277026706.jpg

Okay, so here's my idea:

I want to use send these three to Equestria to stop a black hooded human from restarting what Xemnas had failed to do, restore Kingdom Hearts and use its power the same way; but for a darker purpose. I don't know what that is yet, but i will be including heartless and Twilight; her friends are away during the time and this leaves her to take care of everything in town. Sora and his friends arrive by Gummi and everypony has that shocked look on their faces at seeing it. But whats strikes them even more is the appearance of their new visitors they're human; something never seen before.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is where i get stuck and can't progress, does anyone have any ideas on how i can proceed?

Edited by Candy Star

Hmm. To me, and it's most definately just me, Sora would be an earth pony and riku a pegasus and kairi a unicorn. But to be more in reference to their names, Sora should definately be a pegasus, but I like thinking Rikku as an earth pony and Kairi as a unicorn. Ooh i love this idea. Why am I not playing 2.5 at this instant!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. To me, and it's most definately just me, Sora would be an earth pony and riku a pegasus and kairi a unicorn. But to be more in reference to their names, Sora should definately be a pegasus, but I like thinking Rikku as an earth pony and Kairi as a unicorn. Ooh i love this idea. Why am I not playing 2.5 at this instant!

I will try that, thank you.

But if it doesn't go well, i may switch it around to the opposite for the ponies to be the heroes, but that all depends if i can get enough feedback.

I don't think it really makes sense for Sora to not have a horn as well since he too can use magic. I think Sora and Riku would both be Unicorns cuz of magic. And Kairi would be an Alicorn because of magic and because she's a Princess.

I don't think it really makes sense for Sora to not have a horn as well since he too can use magic. I think Sora and Riku would both be Unicorns cuz of magic. And Kairi would be an Alicorn because of magic and because she's a Princess.

I'm not going that far with Kairi, it wouldn't be sensible.

True. It wouldn't really make sense for her to be an Alicorn due to how weak she is. She CAN fight though. She's not Aqua's successor for nothing. She just doesn't usually fight. Guess the writers just didn't want to bother with her because of how popular Sora and Riku were. I am surprised she hasn't been made playable yet though cuz I do know for a fact that she's capable of fighting. The fans wouldn't hate on her so much if she wasn't so useless.

(edited)

I plan to make them one of each type, we need a balance. Without an earth pony, you don't have strength, without a unicorn, you don't have magic and finally, without a pegasus you don't have agility. At least that's what i think each has.But i will have Kairi fighting alongside them, she is part of the team after all. If someone can give me an idea of what each character's fighting style is like, i can work with it. Also i'm not good at telling personalities and that's why i need someone who knows each character inside and out.

Edited by Candy Star

(edited)

@@Asbel Lhant

Yeah all of them can use magic but when things come in three I can't help but have one of each. It's just my OCD. But, Sora and even Riku don't really fight primarily with magic, Sora, at least for me, launched things into the air and decimated them from the sky! So that's probably why I feel he should be a pegasus but he also wants to go to new worlds, live free with his friends that sort of thing that I always compare to pegasi. But I feel he could be an earth pony too, just because of my view on earth ponies.

Edited by Bright Bastion
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Asbel Lhant

Yeah all of them can use magic but when things come in three I can't help but have one of each. It's just my OCD. But, Sora and even Riku don't really fight primarily with magic, Sora, at least for me, launched things into the air and decimated them from the sky! So that's probably why I feel he should be a pegasus but he also wants to go to new worlds, live free with his friends that sort of thing that I always compare to pegasi. But I feel he could be an earth pony too, just because of my view on earth ponies.

From what you said, Sora's aerobatic attack style seems more fitting for Pegasi than earth pony. But what about Kairi and Riku?

Edited by Candy Star

Well, I wanted to focus more on his character than the way he fought but, the way I see it, if we were going by names it would be somewhat obvious if you wanted them all to be of a different pony race. Sora = Sky - Pegasus, Riku = Land - Earth Pony, the only thing left for Kairi is Unicorn though her name references the sea. But, I like to entertain the idea that an Earth Pony is a Princess of Heart. While Riku, using the power of darkness, could feel right at home being a unicorn and while he doesn't fight primarily with magic he has a good bit of it. The only reaso I brought up Sora being an earth pony in the first place was that in my opinion Earth Ponies sort of hold ponies together. Pinkie Pie doesn't let anyone be sad for any reason, and Applejack's a hard working pony that provides for alot of ponies. Sora being what connects so many characters in the Kingdom Hearts Universe just kind of reminds me of Earth Ponies.

But getting deeper into this, Aqua, Terra and Ventus would just be the same as their counterparts. Aqua who is incredibly tallented with Magic would need to be a unicorn for that to make any sense. And Ventus of course a Pegasus. But that would leave Terra as being an earth pony, which doesn't matter much until you remember that Terra's body became Xehanort's Body. So that would make Ansem from KH 1 and Xemnas from KH 2 both Earth Ponies. I just love entertaining that thought!

(edited)

I'm only using Sora, Riku and Kairi; i can only do three for this story. So the others are not present at the time and place. By using three i can easily focus; anymore i and i would have a hard time doing so. 

Sora seems to be equal on both ground and air attacks, also considering his ability to draw two keyblades at once. So i'd say leave him at pegasi, i'm sure he can still feel the same regardless of race.

Edited by Candy Star