Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you are YouTubers?

darkwingmare

I'm a youtuber, only have one video (don't judge me i'm unique.........) I should have more soon but I don't have a recording software to use. I would love to collaborate somehow if you still want to but I'm cool if you don't.

• Brohoof 1

i have some gaming videos but not many followers because no one wants to watch my videos

That feel when.

:P I'll watch if you link. My channel is somewhere around here as well if you're interested. c:

• Brohoof 1

I am!    https://www.youtube.com/user/Whitetiger187

I am trying to build up my viewership on my channel. I am into anything creative. Particularity Prop making, set building, and film making. I do make MLP related things, such as a Nightmare Moon helmet. I do have future MLP projects planned for the future, like a Scootaloo helmet. 

Come by and drop me a sub! Also, feel free to PM me and I will sub you.

• Brohoof 1

If you ask me, you can do one channel, with a mix of everything that you just mentioned.

There's nothing holding you back now, is there?

Create a YouTube channel and just go with it! I'm sure it will work out fine. Just do whatever you feel like doing on it.  :)

Comic dubs, dramatic Fan Fic readings and animations are almost always successful.

You know after taking your advice.

I started actually working on a few projects

like with flash

but I have been focused mostly on doing a SFM video series about My oc

Selfie Snapshots

:D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I goof off with my 8 year-old on her channel (see signature).  She reviews her toys and makes silly skits.  She wants to do DIY stuff, so we shall see ....

I love Youtube and how many talented people are out there. 

Edited by Rainbow Tinkle
  • Brohoof 2

Well I'm not a youtuber yet. But I plan to play horror games for my account. =)

EY. Make sure to link me your channel when you have it up, cause I love horror games. I'd love to watch you play. 

I recently began reviewing/Analyzing MLP:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfB7r7_x1IaZ3GS9dtFCuQ/videos

(Also, I realize the first 2 analysises have bad audio in parts. I'm currently working with a gutair hero mic, and I didn't have audacity when I made those. However, my 3rd video (the Power Ponies review) has a much higher sound quality)

Those analysis videos were great! Keep it up, I think you'll do good!

I have a youtube as well. I voice act, I do PMVs and Parodies. I also have a project called Brony Entertainment Network currently in progress :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyMIu0AY4rLVxonAleOkn2g

Heck yeah, another voice actor! You sound really cool.

Subbed to basically all of you! Keep your spirits up. Everyone can succeed if they want to.

• Brohoof 2

Just wanted to update everypony. I actually started working on SFM XD

And now I have Snapshot Studios, it's going to be a SFM channel

I think I may try to take Fan Fictions, and turn them into SFM movies.

see that would be interesting.

anyways I did my first test. 9 secs.

Tell me what yall think

I feel it's bad xD

(edited)

I'm youtuber ! Or at least I was.

The last things I've done are lyrics videos and lyrics videos with translated lyrics. :)

But I also made some fragmovies or little montage, years ago. You can check it out if you are interested :D .

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPlantarbre

Now, I don't really use it anymore, I made a Twitch account some months ago, and adjusted the settings for streaming. So I think I'll rather start streaming some games instead of making videos. :squee:

Edited by ConcorDisparate

(edited)

I used to post regularly on a LP channel where I would post Let's Plays in French but now I'm taking a break of it. This channel is called VekGamingQC and I got 42 subs.

Here's a commentary vid where I play My Little Foundation mod for SCP Containment Breach and I hope you'll understand my voice in French! (not)

Nowadays, I'm more focusing on my second called VekYTPoopingQC where I post PMVs YTPs (Working on one ATM) and Hitler parodies!

Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzRhK6a_9FF-gtfQEisjLqQ

Edited by ObliveonBr0ny

I've been THINKING about doing some theory vids actually. Though I haven't actually done any yet. 

Particularly on how earth pony magic works, the nature of cutie marks and how they could be explored further, the dual nature of Spike and how it stunts his development, how the pony world is NOT our earth in any timeline, things like that. 

• 4 weeks later...