Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you are YouTubers?

darkwingmare

• 4 weeks later...

I consider myself a YouTuber even though I only have 21 subs xD

Hey I guess doing drum covers doesn't really kickstart you very well on YouTube :P

I'm a YouTuber, I have two channels. One is for MLP vids like PMVs and episode reviews (there's also a few older, non-Pony vids on there), and the other is a more recent one which I use for a film review series called "The Critique". Here are the links: 

MrDilke626 (for film reviews) 

Golden Star (for Pony videos)

I consider myself a YouTuber even though I only have 21 subs xD

Hey I guess doing drum covers doesn't really kickstart you very well on YouTube :P

My film review channel only has 8 subs. So I understand that getting off to a slow start can be a little frustrating. YouTube is such a massive site and it can be extremely difficult to get your work noticed, but perseverance is definitely key. You just gotta keep doing what you love to do and give it time. 

Edited by Golden Star
  • Brohoof 1

My film review channel only has 8 subs. So I understand that getting off to a slow start can be a little frustrating. YouTube is such a massive site and it can be extremely difficult to get your work noticed, but perseverance is definitely key. You just gotta keep doing what you love to do and give it time. 

Yes definitely, it seems like if you have more videos then you will have more views and subs, then again it's always good to increase your video quality, which is probably the hardest part about making videos on YouTube :P

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I would say that a few people know that I am on YouTube been making content for a while now I think about a year now, with some success I have as of now 110 subs get onto EQD most weeks and was accepted into the Rift Cafe rubbing shoulders with the likes of Toonkitic, Lightning Bliss, FNGR, AnY Pony. To rub sholders with such names is quite something.

(edited)

My YouTube channel, where the name Gamecubeguy214 originated, is quite big on Smash replays at the moment. I uploaded a series of replays called Gamecubeguy Vs PonyLaces. If we ever fight, I save some of the replays and upload them. She said it was alright with her. I also do some other gaming videos, maybe one day I'll let's play PAC-MAN World 2 and PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures. Here's a couple videos of mine.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

I'm a Brony "YouTuber" for sure. Haha. I'm also a musician. My channel currently has five original songs I made dedicated to events and characters from Pony. Three of which have been featured over on Equestria Daily. I'm going to be spending my summer making more music that (I hope) everypony will enjoy!

Here it is in case you're curious: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDsys70kVhFqrCAVVe869Cw

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Brony "YouTuber" for sure. Haha. I'm also a musician. My channel currently has five original songs I made dedicated to events and characters from Pony. Three of which have been featured over on Equestria Daily. I'm going to be spending my summer making more music that (I hope) everypony will enjoy!

Here it is in case you're curious: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDsys70kVhFqrCAVVe869Cw

Always good to see some quality original music from the community

• Brohoof 1

I am kind off an Youtuber.

I tried once to do a entertaining comedy channel with vlogs and everything but people hated it.

Than i made Tributes on Youtube, which means, Picture slide Shows of something, with copyrighted Music in the Background.

I also tried once to animate and do Lets Plays.

I have currently two old channels, which i lost the password for, so they are unactive and you can see a lot of old Videos, which i am unable to delete.

And then i have two newer Channels, one with one animation ( sort of ) and music i made and one other Channel, which i use to upload rare Songs, that are missing on Youtube.

None of my Channels went anywhere though and currently im done with them.

Obviously, I am one. To find my channel, all one needs is to click on my sig.

(edited)

I am a youtuber I do some voice acting I have also voice acted for some videos on other peoples channels had to audition first, I do some let's plays, I have currently been doing Ask Pinkie Pie some of them have other voices in it as well, I plan on singing and reading some creepypasta, but those are not posted yet and I have done some unboxing videos my channel is not huge, but I appreciate all the support here is a link to my channel if anybody is interested. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ouf1sodqDMFWheKILlPoA

Edited by chaosprincess

I've posted here before, but some things have changed since then.

First off I have my main channel, MethODDical. Occasional speed draws, skits, vlogs, and other randomness https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6EsAEckiRg3MJrXi2_srw

Then there's MethODDical Music, where I upload song covers(and original songs at some point) https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1MeWR2q8fV2v0hUYo2cTBw

And last, but certainly not least, there's MethODDical Commentaries. Here I post video reactions and let's plays https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDdNt2pfAaCL3J-lRBUZG2w

So there we go, my trio of channels :D