Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

It's snowing!

Nothing substantial, of course... But it is weird to see it snow when it's been cold. Not used to seeing snow accumulate on the pavement before anywhere else. o.O

SQF6acZ.jpg?1

Those guys made me happy, especially Duckie and Jun. <3 You have no idea how cute they are. (Duckie is the one in the middle and Jun is the third one.) Seriously, these guys are amazing. I just love all three of them. It's so hard to choose who I love more, you know? XD

Also, I had to laugh at Duckie because he posted on Twitter about that dress. His confusion over it was triple the cuteness too. He said, "Blue and black, sometimes white and gold. Why?" (translated of course). He's so adorable like omfg.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

Happy? I haven't been really happy me whole life. There might be times when i'm somewhat happy, but not really happy. I guess i was somewhat happy when someone told me that one of my friends(that I like) likes me. But than again, they could be messin with me. I don't know. This shark don't wanna get his hopes up just to be heartbroken again. Aye, tis tragic it is.

What made me happy - I gave away some stuff I would say was just standing there for decoration, to someone who could actually make a good use out of them, family and / or not :)

• Brohoof 1

After the disaster of yesterday, my boys made me happy, especially my adorable Duckie. X3 I love my Duckie so much because he's so cute. I was reading some of his old tweets. Like omfg is he the cutest damn person ever. It's almost like he's got this child-like charm about him that I can't help but adore. MY DUCKIE!!! *clings and hisses* I love my Duckie. <3

I mean don't you just want to pinch or squish these cute adorable cheeks:

sksrDMF.jpg

(edited)

Walking home while the sun was setting but I remember once when I lost my phone and I was generally having a really bad day, until I met a guy I knew and we ended up talking and it was so nice after that day. 

Edited by TransparentPetals

(edited)

Listening to my adorable Duckie sing his beautiful song is making me happy. His voice is just... omfg... and I'm like:

tumblr_mfpflz0e5m1r3y48vo1_500.gif

Yes, his voice is literally amazing. TT_____TT

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

I didn't have school today and I got to sleep in. My mom also made waffles. It's been a pretty good day.