Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

I got a compliment from a coworker today that I didn't know how to respond to. This bloke is like six and a half feet tall, usually very quiet and always seems pretty self-sufficient but he more or less called me a role model! I've been working with this man for almost 10 years now and we have almost never spoken. And it was the weirdest thing to see this huge guy call the little sys admin lady something like that, but it felt really good! Haha

I am now the proud owner of a Hyundai i30, 2012 model. Not much mileage on her, no errors or issues(other than the Summer tires being a tad worn out, but that's easy to fix) AND managed to bargain her down some $1,200, roughly converted into Americanos Dollarinos.

• Brohoof 1

Despite being Black Friday, where I normally avoid stores like the plague, I did leave for some stores as this is my last day in Clearwater. Went to the arcades, and surprisingly, my old card which had about 100$ in it didn’t expire, and was still valid to play.

Then I went to the local mall, which I came to love very much years ago later in the evening. There were still people around, but tolerable. Just an average busy day at the time, and not GET ME OUT OF HERE busy. 

I didn’t make BF shopping, save for a closing store which was selling  on sale, and bought 1 short and another for free, as I need some. I also ordered some Funko horse figures, including a couple of Japan event exclusive Dashies, and it just happen the stores ran a BF 20% off discount on all Funko products 

• Brohoof 1

Kinda mix between waiting and receiving something very important, and sharing a very special moment with someone. Days like these need more time. My solution, to give more time to being with my friend than the other thing. There are always more days to do the other thing :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

AFC North showdowns in the NFL.  

Cincinnati Bengals not only won 3 straight games against the Pittsburgh Steelers, they swept them:bedeyes: and mopped the floor:sneer: with them on Sunday.  

Fire party cannons:mlp_pinkie: for this Pinkie:mlp_smile:  

Baltimore Ravens won 16-10 against the Cleveland Browns:LunaMCM:  

They are our only hope to hold off the Evil Empire Patriots:sunny:  

Now onto the NFC.  

Atlanta Falcons get 5th win this season, don't care if this is their last;)  

Pirate Tom Brady outduels:sunbutt: Indy Carson Wentz.  

Aaron Rodgers has broken toe but nothing stopping him:mlp_yeehaa:  

• Brohoof 1