Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony else experience the wrath of Winter Storm Octavia?

RheanbowDash

I have been stuck in my apartment for like two weeks >.< its been crazy i'm getting a case of cabin fever!! Its been solid snow and ice the whole time! Although it finally did start to melt yesterday! Hopefully this is over with! 

a22.jpg

here in the netherlands we had like one inch of snow for 2-3 days, then everything melted again and now it's nothing but rain all the time. :eww:

i wish we had anything resembling a snow storm out here!

• Brohoof 1

We only saw a couple of inches of snow from it... Nothing major. Yet the school's closed, probably out of pity from how there hasn't been any snow whatsoever to give one to the kids. lol

Well, where I grew up, it was basically a Winter Storm Octavia all the time. We would have tunnels to get to our houses, and when it was really bad, you could touch the phone lines because the snow was so deep. It would also never get much warmer that -35 C during the day, and would deep to near -50 C by night.

AWEIq8r.jpg

Yes, that is an entire building under the snow. 

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

Winter Storm Octavia wasn't all that bad up here in Boston.  She sort of blew out into the ocean and didn't hit us directly, so she ended up being pretty uneventful compared to our earlier storms.  Which was probably a good thing, because the subways here could really use a break from this winter...

EDIT: By the way, the Octavia picture up in the OP is one of the greatest things ever!

Edited by Antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 1

Got hit with the edge. We got about 5 inches. Since then, the temps. have ranged from -12f to +51f. Not much of a melt off but the roads are clear. Good luck with you ponies that got hammered.

• Brohoof 1