Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst song you've ever heard?

Heylookabrony

Ground Scaravich - 

An awful song in an otherwise stellar soundtrack(X6 is up there with X1 in "best OSTs ever"), and easily the worst song in the entire franchise

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

2edgy ow 

No. 

This is why I try to stay away from fan-music. I know that most aren't like this, but I'm just not into it, especially ones from this fandom, Five Nights at Yiff, Animeme, and others.

Most of that edm music and stuff. Don't know the genre name XD

but like most of the livingtombstone stuff, and the stuff without lyrics that are just like the same sound repeated.

well.... I do hate stay with me... like... a lot. And I still struggle to comprehend how sam swept the 2014 grammys with that morose dirge of a song, especially with far better songs like chandelier, and take me to church, out. 

as for the absolute worst song I've heard that would be pretty much anything dubstep. 

I actually think music is far better this decade than it was last decade ill tell you that much.    

Edited by Zantetsuken

2edgy ow

No.

This is why I try to stay away from fan-music. I know that most aren't like this, but I'm just not into it, especially ones from this fandom, Five Nights at Yiff, Animeme, and others.

The original of that song is Great in my opinion.

Anything by Taylor swift Racks my nerves. But Friday by Rebecca black probably gets my lowest

You guys are just listing overrated/mediocre music. At least they have rhythm and some sense of melody.

Today, you will learn that these are meant to be music.

It saddens me to think that there are probably people out there who listen to this, and think it's the best thing ever. So fucking pretentious.

• Brohoof 2

I have a lot due to my friend listens to crappy music ALL THE TIME. And I have to listen. Gawd. I have three that I find both worse and annoying:

1. Breathing Underwater

I just can't stand it.

2. Bills

The idea of the song, why singing about bills? I don't get it. But lyrically, and musically, its pretty catchy... and annoying.

3. Thinking Out Loud

I can't post it due to rules

Musically, Lyrically, and the idea of it SUCKS. They can go think out loud somewhere else, anywhere away from me!

Anything by Blood on the Dance Floor, which I refuse to post since their lyrics are so gross that I'd most likely be banned for posting it.

Sounds like it.

In terms of video game music, A.K.A. What I'm most familiar with, SMW2: Yoshi's Island. Every song gets annoying after one or two loops.

Gentleman by PSY. I mean Gangnam Style is undoubtedly one of the most popular songs in the K-Pop industries in particular and of the world in general. But somehow I kinda hate Gentleman. It's not as catchy as the first song, nevertheless, it also sounds somewhat annoying.

And if anyone is wondering, I'm Asian, that's why I'm only focus on Asian songs.

I see alot of people listing a lot of mainstream music. Now I'm not saying all mainstream music is good cause If I hear some shit like "Turn down for what or" or "Rude" I will turn it off right away. But I would like to say if you compare the mainstream music of the 2010's with the mainstream music of the 2000's you will realize just how much better it is today.

I'm saying this as someone who had to trudge through his teenage and late childhood years with this god awful decade of music coming out of the radio. 

The worst thing we have had in this decade is Dubstep which is starting to get overshadowed by EDM which I approve of. Then again, the more I think about it EDM is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. But when you are listening to a song that you dislike just remember how much worse it used to be.

90's were so amazing and the 2000's just UGH what happened  

Royals by Lorde.

Dear Luna.

Say anything about Justin's Baby or Rebecca's friday. But they had (in my opinion) at least an enjoyable beat.

You know what Royals does to me? It makes me sleep. No kidding. About 4 p.m. Falling asleep during that song. And i'm a 15 year old with ADHD.

• Brohoof 1