Pastel

Are you happy with your sex?  

351 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sex?

• I'm happy to be male
    • I'm male but I wish I was female
    • I'm happy to be female
    • I'm female but I wish I was male

There are certainly times where I feel insecure in my femininity, mostly due to being a comfortably masculine lesbian who spends most of her time with male friends. A day doesn't go by where I don't have a twinge of longing to just be "one of the guys" and just an uncontroversial straight man instead of a lesbian, but I wouldn't call myself transgender, as those thoughts and discomforts run much, much deeper. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not particularly. I often find myself thinking I'd be better off female because of my personality and societal stereotypes, but I guess there's not exactly much I can do to change any of that.

• 10 months later...
(edited)

I don't know I might be, not exactly something I think about every day but every other day sure. What would my life have been like if I was born a girl you know and honestly I don't know I sometimes feel like I don't actually have a gender really. Or you know it is like moods for me haha.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Yeah I'm content with my sex and gender! Sure some things can be inconvenient but I had years to practice :P

I sometimes do have "what if"  thoughts about how different my relationships with the people around me would be if I was the opposite sex tho!

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with me being the way I am.

And no, I can not change my gender because I'm still biologically male (and males, unless FtM, are incapable of bearing children, no matter how hard they try). So yes, I'm perfectly fine with being a guy.

I don't feel much about it either way, but whenever I read about gender stuff and inevitably re-ask myself "Wait, am I male?" I always conclude "Yeah, probably. Whatever." I suppose the right word would be "content."

Eh, it's whatever. Comes with less maintence than being female I suppose, and having a beard has done wonders for my terrible, terrible chin. 

A few features I wish I didn't have but I don't think it's quite worth transitioning over.

Still don't really identify gender-wise with my biological sex, but I don't feel the need to transition at this point.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I feel that it would be a lot easier to be a female with my shy and quiet personality. But at the end of the day I'm what I'm, and I'm pretty happy with it

• Brohoof 2