Pastel

Are you happy with your sex?  

351 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sex?

• I'm happy to be male
    • I'm male but I wish I was female
    • I'm happy to be female
    • I'm female but I wish I was male

I'm very content with being a girl, but also incredibly annoyed because of all the setbacks (periods, less rights, constant fear of being alone, etc). But, hey, at least I'm alive and healthy.

Pretty much this, though I wouldn't mind being a guy for a day or two. Would probably be a cool experience,

"Are you happy with your sex?" can be interpreted in two different ways.

Oh right.

What should I write then? x)

EDIT: I'll let it that way just for fun.

Edited by Blobulle

It's an on again, off again thing. I try to look sorta macho & manly. I'm in to dude things like heavy metal & wrestling.I grow out my hair & my beard to look like my Viking ancestors.   I like girls. 

But at the same time I'm scrawny as hell. My parents say that I have the dimensions of a model. Because of my long hair and how skinny I am, I've been mistaken for a woman from behind. If it wasn't for my own propensity towards facial hair, I could pull off a convincing drag / transvestite look. And I am curious as to what it would be like to wear a dress or a skirt or those heeled boots & stuff like that. Dress up like a total goth rocker chick. 

Maybe it's less to do with my gender identity, and more due to my interest in girls that I think about being one. Most of my OC's, MLP or otherwise, are female. I look for stories & shows w/ primarily a female cast. I play games featering cute & attractive female characters. 

Heck, there are even times when thinking that I refer to myself in female terms (third person ones none the less).

While I am comfortable as a guy and have little doubt that I was born in the right body, there are times that I'd like to know what it's like to be a girl. I suppose my personality is androgynous like that. 

I'm male and happy to be male. I'm also completely straight. I love and have full support for the LGBT community, but that's just not who I am. 

I also don't subscribe to mainstream society's interpretation of what manliness is, because it's a crock of bullshit. I like stereotypically "manly" things like death metal, martial arts, weight lifting, cars, extreme sports, and so on. I also like stereotypically "female" things like MLP, the color pink, cheesy romantic stuff, and so on.

I think the idea of something being "manly" or "womanly" is a load of shit. People of either gender should like whatever they want to like as long as it's not hurting anyone. People of either gender should aim for morality and ethical conduct.

• Brohoof 7

This said, quite honestly, your sex is just defining biological constructs - it is not actually defining your interests or anything which we know as stereotyping.

The key thing to remember overall is that you must not let your sex change your interests, or other peoples opinions on them. If people are sad enough to make fun of you over being "the wrong gender for those interests", who is the one that really needs to change? ;)

• Brohoof 1

Why I don't like being male:

1. Not manly

2. All the body hair

3. Irritating "thing"

4. I don't feel remotely close to being masculine

But I classify myself as a bigender/pangender. In other words, I have features of both gender constructs. Being of the male sex for me is really awkward and strange, and it sucks.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

I do not know, you see I can not really say which one is the best when I have not tried them both. Who knows, it may be like in the movies when someone wishes he/she was the other sex and then suddenly becomes one but realizes after a while that being what they originally was might not be so bad..

Anyway, ignore that completely unnecessary story :P
I am just fine with being male and I do not think I would chose to be born as a female instead if I could. Sure being male has its disadvantages but being female seems to have even more.

However, because of my interest for feminine things and doing things only females are socially accepted to do, I sometimes wish that I could change my sex for a short period of time, just to get to do all those things I've always wanted to do.. I wanna feel cute but girls are way cuter than men :c Men are always supposed to be this tough type that fits in the stereotype while girls apparently are more accepted to be how they want to.. Yeah I know, norms are changing but no matter how acceptable it becomes for a man to act like a female I still wouldn't feel as.. "sweet and cute" as if I were a girl.

*cough* mtf crossdress-cosplaying isn't the most beautiful sight in the world..

pssst, sometimes I have these daydreams when I'm a super cute girl who walks around in cute clothes flirting with all boys... oh gosh I'm such a weirdo.. :blush:

I hate gender period. I prefer just being me and not identifying as any gender!

The thread is about your sex though, not your gender. Are you happy with your dick and hairy legs or are you happy with your breasts and rump

• Brohoof 1

Is it bad that I actually read this thread as "Are you happy with sex"? ........yeah I'm sleep-deprived right now.

Anyway, of course I'm happy being female. I mean, there are things I hate about my gender. I won't really go into detail because hello, personal much? Anyway, yeah... I like being the gender I am. I guess it's also because I love being a fangirl too. It's who I am, and I don't want that to change either.

• Brohoof 3

Surprisingly I love being a girl. Yes, there's the unfortunate crimson waterfall every month, which is only momentarily halted by nine months of bloating and finally birthing what is essentially a parasite, but honestly I've always liked being who I am. 

I get to wear heels and lipstick and mascara and wear frilly underwear without judgement. (Protip to guys who want to wear frilly underwear: avoid lace, it itches like a mofo). And sometimes I can get better customer service just by lifting my voice and tilting my head a little. It's sort of powerful, when you think about it. Also, boobs. I don't care who says otherwise, boobs are hilarious and fun and I totally get the appeal. 

Sure I'm not traditionally feminine--I like hiking and exploring and watching action movies and eating wings, too. I'm not one for romance movies or Danielle Steel but I love me some Jim Butcher. Not to mention, MMA fighting--hoo boy. But I have, once or twice, wondered what it's like to be a guy. It must be easy in some regards, considering they typically don't have to carry pepper spray and whatnot, but it's got to be awfully hard as well. (that's what she said)  I mean, people talk about unrealistic standards for women all the time but y'all have it just as bad. Not to mention hair and sweat and whatnot probably isn't comfortable. 

Edited by Biff
  • Brohoof 3