Are you happy with your sex?  

351 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sex?

• I'm happy to be male
    • I'm male but I wish I was female
    • I'm happy to be female
    • I'm female but I wish I was male

(edited)

I'm ok being male, but would like the freedom to like whatever i want without being ridiculed that comes with being female, and like justin said the male body just isn't really that attractive. not gonna go mutilating my body, but I guess I wouldn't mind if suddenly woke up one day the other gender, although i would be surprised.

Edited by Bourbon Brisk

I'm not a stereotypically manly man with a huge beard who bites trees in half, I don't like beer and football, but I'm happy to be a guy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

(edited)

Wat about another alternative ?

I may be happy with my actual biological gender, but I would also be happy to change my sex.

Edited by Sirene
  • Brohoof 1

I'm glad that I was born with a stick between my legs. 

Don't get me wrong. Being a girl is NOT a bad thing. It's just that when I was 9, I saw the first Rugrats Movie. I was first made aware of the fact that women had to go through pain to give birth to a child because of that film. I actually remember my 9 year-old thinking after seeing the scene where the mother screams in pain as the baby is born offscreen, "I'm glad that I don't have to go through that; we boys are lucky. We never have to do what that woman just did!" I apologize if my 9 year-old self sounded sexist.

Today, I'd say, "I don't care whether you were born with a stick or a hole, as long as you live a happy, healthy, and helpful life who makes the world a better place!" If you're not happy with your biological sex, I would NOT force you to accept it; Not if it'd cause you to become miserable in the long run. Do what makes you happy.

Wat about another alternative ?

I may be happy with my actual biological gender, but I would also be happy to change my sex.

I also agree with Sirene that there should be an alternative vote: I may be happy with my actual biological gender, but I would also be happy to change my sex. If that vote was available, I'd consider it!

(edited)

i think i can be glad to not have to give birth and have periods, i guess, so that´s nice.

but other than that, i might have to go through my army service soon.

yeah.not so nice.

but i know that´s not the actual point of the question, so i´ll just say i am happy with my gender/sex/whatever people call it these days.

Edited by Sceethe

I wouldn't mind being either Gender, my male gender is cool, I am happy with being a man but IF I was female I wouldn't mind either.
I mean sometimes I think "I kinda would rather be a girl" But that is usually just a thought and passes.
Like my OC Void though, if the option of being able to switch genders was naturally possible so I would be both, I would so do that, but that will never happen so meh heheh.
But yeah, I am happy being a male but don't care either way.

I would say that I am happy with my biological sex of being male, but wouldn't mind being female at all.  Sometimes I'm more leaned to one side because of the situation.

I've always wished I was born female. Although I don't consider myself transgender; but sometimes I crossdress when I'm alone. I love girly things, and wish I could be more feminine on the outside. Although, I'm not exactly unhappy so to speak, I just feel a bit distressed sometimes when I can't be what I want and be accepted.

I live in a very religious country, with lots of violence between prods and catholics. Since those two make up the majority religion in my country, being gay/transgender or anything like that is dangerous. My example is that the biggest political party in my country (DUP) are against homosexuality, to the point that even Ellen Page, who is Canadian and doesn't even live in Northern Ireland called them out on it. :I *sigh*

Rambling on, sorry...

I've always identified completely as a woman, making me very much cisgendered. Of course I love both "girly" and "manly" things, because those societal norms are stupid and obviously humans can't be boiled down to one-dimensional tropes based on a single facet of their lives (why oh why do I even need to say that?)

I feel like I should be info-dumping resources for trans and genderqueer individuals on here, but I'm not sure I have any on hand. I should really fix that...

I will perhaps return later with these resources. As part of the LGBT+ community, I care very much about all of the groups under that umbrella, even the ones I don't belong to myself. We have to stick together after all.

(edited)

I'm a girl and I'm happy to be a girl.

Sure, I've been curious about what it would be like if I were a guy, but that doesn't mean I wish I was born one.

Edit: though if I was a guy I would be totally cool with not having a period. I always get mine at really inconvenient times like once while I was at six flags. The list goes on and on. So that would be pretty nice.

Edited by Cupcakes14

I've said this before, but I wouldn't mind having some ridiculous anime-esque curse where I transformed from male to female (and vice versa) under certain conditions.  I've had several dreams where I was female, and part of me was always a little disappointed when they ended. x3  However, I'm still glad to be who I am, and I've no interest in permanent, surgical alteration.  Plus, I don't think my marefriend would go for girl me.  I'd cross dress at least once if I could, though; my feet have already done it lol.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've always wanted to be a girl. Only for the shallow reason of wanting to be pretty and getting attention because of it.

I'm alright with being male, though. I don't hate it. 

Edited by PinkProlific IV

I am not a manly fellow at all, but I have no qualms about who and what I am. I am a male, and really have no wish to be a female.

As the manliest of men would say: "I am what I am and that's all that I am." ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wish I was male, in all honesty. I'm sort of okay with being female, but I always hate dealing with growth problems. Not to mention that I would die if I had to deal with pregnancy and babies. For some reason, both make me rather squeamish. Most of my interests are often considered masculine by society, too.

Granted, if I were male I would have to deal with other annoying things, but I would still change my gender regardless of anything.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 3