Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shower person or bath person?

iDashingRainbow

Which?  

101 users have voted

1. 1. Shower or Bath?

• Bath
    • Shower

In general I like to keep things short and sweet.  In that spirit, I am a shower guy.  :)  I do take baths on rare occasions, maybe once or twice a year if the mood hits me.  But 99.9% of the time, it's showers for me!

I used to take baths because I didn't have a working shower, but now that I do, showers are all that I take. I don't like sitting in my own filth. I mean, no offence to anyone that does or anything. It's just not my thing. Washing my hair is a lot easier as well since there's a constant stream of water.

• 4 years later...

I usually take showers because it's quick and painless. If I use a bath, it would be because of certain scenarios like if I went dirt bike riding, got muddy and hit the ground a few times. Sore bodies like to soak, haha.

I mostly take showers but sometimes, I like to soak in the tub.  Fill it up as much as possible, throw a bath bomb in there and I’m good!  Just wish I had a bigger tub though...

• 1 month later...

[Story Time]

My tall butt doesn't belong in a bathtub anymore.

When I was roughly about 25, I had a rough night at work and came home to an empty house (my parents were away elsewhere).  To ease my troubled mind, I had purchased a 12 pack of beer - one of the VERY FEW times in my life where I actively CHOSE to drink beer - and decided to drink it all by myself.

Read that again.

Anyway, several beers later, I decide that, as an adult, I can damn well drink in the bathtub if I please - I'm an adult, and it always looked fun in the original Arthur movies... so why not?

I ran the water somehow, stripped and got into the water with beer in hand.  Once I sat down, however... I realized that, due to my height (6'1"), my knees stuck out absurdly from the tub, and no amount of wriggling or scrunching could possibly get them wet without doing so a single leg at a time.  

(At least, that's how I felt while tipsy, I guess.)

So, I proceeded to sit back and laugh my fool head off at the folly of taking a bath as an adult.  And honestly, ever since that day (except twice in a 'garden tub'), I have not even attempted to take a bath, especially in a standard bathtub.  I'm fairly certain I'd laugh myself to death.