Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crusaders in high school?

pixlz

The ages of what the ponies had in Equestria don't match the ones in EG world. Same thing for Snips and Snails.

If Celestia and Luna were really thousands of years old they would be a national treasure not principals of a high school.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the age differences are condensed at Canterlot High. In Equestria, Applebloom seems to be the equivalent of an elementary school student while Applejack is a young adult. Then there's Big Mac, who's even older. There's at least ten years' age difference between him and Applebloom if we compare to our age measurements. Now, all three of them go to Canterlot High together. Like I said, the ages differences at Canterlot High, especially when we add Celestia and Luna to the mix who are grown adults, but obviously not well over a thousand years old. Well, they could be; those lucky bitches age so gracefully...

Based on the above, I have concluded that the Crusaders are freshmen, the mane six are juniors and Big Mac and Sunset Shimmer are seniors.

Why would Sunset Shimmer be older than the mane six? Well, she is the only one of them who was actually confirmed to be a senior. Her Fall Formal portraits were on display in Principal Celestia's office, there were three of them which we can logically assume stand for her freshman, sophomore and junior years. Thus making the upcoming fourth Fall Formal being the one of her senior year. Not to mention that she was Celestia's student before Twilight, so we can assume that she's older than Twilight.

Why would the mane six be younger than Sunset Shimmer? Well, because they're younger than Big Mac, who's a student at the school. It's logically sound that Big Mac could've been held back some time during his education, thus making all seven of them seniors. But It seems to me that there's more than one year's difference in the ages of Big Mac and the mane six and it also seems to me that Big Mac is too intelligent and mature to have been held back, so I stand by my hypothesis.

I thought they were just freshman. I mean, if you look at the scene where Twilight is reading the yearbook and sees the human 5 as freshman and compare them to the CMC, there's an obvious similarity. And it wouldn't be too farfetched as, assuming the human 5 are the same age as Sunset Shimmer, they're all in their senior year, so there is a pretty big age gap there as well.