Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Dazzling would you date?  

52 users have voted

1. 1. Which Dazzling would you date?

• Adagio Dazzle
    • Sonata Dusk
    • Aria Blaze

I know this question may come across alittle silly as they are fictional characters but if they were real which Dazzling would you most likely want to date out of the three?

Adagio, Sonata or Aria?

I would probably choose Sonata Dusk due to her being totally adorable and "aww" worthy.

236690.png?1419468011

Explain why you would date that Dazzling in your post. =)

• Brohoof 2

Probably would go for Taco Queen too... cuz shes cute as hell... and doesnt seem dat evil.

post-19589-0-81179400-1425229693_thumb.png

What? its an 'if" question =p

• Brohoof 1

I would date aria three reasons 1. I like her voice it sounds very beautiful

2. she looks like a punk and 3. i fell in love with her at the first time she talked

• Brohoof 1

Adagio.

I loooove me some Alpha female. She is confident, strong and a bit wild..and those eyes gurl! If put into a more natural shape (iie not the cookie cutter EQgirl model) I picture her as tall, and wide in the hip. A very dominent form, and her giant mane only adds to that.

Sonata...I like her, shes cute. But I would end up leaving her at a Cafe some where on like Date 1. She is rather, annoying.

Aria, eh. I see her as a Tomboy "who cares man" mentallity. Throw in a little Star-scream wannabe leader and salt it with Tough girl, and I just yawn. 

I wouldnt mind either of the other two as FRIENDS, but for a partner, it would go hoofs down to AD!

• Brohoof 1

If they're still evil, then none of the above.

If they're not evil (and I'm fine with them still being a little edgy — just not take-over-the-world evil), then any/all of them.

Sonata would probably be my first choice, and Aria my last choice, but it's a close call.

A date with your least favourite Dazzling is still a pretty good date.

• Brohoof 1

Close call between Adagio and Sonata - Adagio has the kind of strong personality I'm sorta attracted to for...reasons, and also a gorgeous voice, but she would probably intimidate me way too much. Sonata seems sweeter and more approachable, and we share a love of food (or at least tacos) so we'd probably have a fun time :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I'd probably go with Adagio. Why?

Aria seems like a someone who could turn on you at any moment, and Sonata, while cute, would get on my nerves eventually.

Adagio at least has a strong personality and actually seems a bit intelligent. And that smirk...oh GOD that smirk... ^^

• Brohoof 2

This is a tough one, I like all three of them. I think I'll just put down why I like all three of them:

*Adagio Dazzle- I think she's very attractive, she's gorgeous and well, I like her personality for some reason. I love her hair as well.

*Sonata Dusk- She's funny, cute, outgoing and she would be fun to date. She's adorable and I would take her to Taco Bell ^///^

*Aria Blaze- I've always like the Badseed (not gonna cuss) girls too for some reason, like Gwen from Total Drama. I like how she doesn't give a darn and how she's got that bad girl attitude. She's very attractive too ^^

I don't why but it's a hard choice, then again it's hard for me to choose XDD

• Brohoof 2

I know this question may come across alittle silly as they are fictional characters but if they were real which Dazzling would you most likely want to date out of the three?

Adagio, Sonata or Aria?

I would probably choose Sonata Dusk due to her being totally adorable and "aww" worthy.

img-3541539-1-236690.png

Explain why you would date that Dazzling in your post. =)

Sonata Dusk. she didn't seem all that evil compared to the other two. she just seemed like she wanted to fit in, thus making her a bit dorky at times. not to mention she made blue the new blonde.

I would go for Adagio Dazzle for multiple reasons:

1.) She is attractive both physically and mentally

2.) She has her own fashionable tastes i adore 

3.) Her personality dominates and i love it!

For the others on the other hand, it may be different.

For Sonata, i wouldn't have a problem dating her but i'm just not into the bubbly type.

For Aria, it doesn't seem we would have the same interests and her personality seems rather boring sadly.

• 6 months later...