Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you stay alive for?

Haruhi-chan

(edited)

I'd imagine an eternity of nothingness would be boring, assuming that you're all not figments of my imagination, and that reality is real.  I'd probably try to kill my dead self (wut) to end the boredom. :P

Seriously, though.  That and the fact that there's so much to be had from life, so why choose death?

Also ponies

Edited by Wyzecat

I stay alive because:

- New experiences

- Hope

- I like myself thus, preventing any suicidal thoughts

- There are things I want to do before I die (Bucket list)

And most importantly:

- The best of me has yet to come and I know by heart it would come

What do I stay alive for..? Well I guess I stay alive because I can't bring myself to cut deep enough-or in the right places. Oh, and playing games. Yeah. Lets go with that second one, ignore the first. I stay alive because I can play games... fuck that's all I can say, before I start over-thinking this shit.

Life itself.

I've had bad things happen to me, we all have. Does that mean life isn't worth living? HELL NO! Life is awesome! We eat food, we play games, we meet new people, we climb mountains, we see new places, we make new things, we learn new things, we get up every morning, we fall in love, and a million other things I can't just list off!

Screw the cynics! Humanity is the best! Until we discover another intelligent race . . . . and then we'll BOTH be the best!

You know why I stay alive? Because I believe all of us have something inside of us that we can offer the world. No matter how great or small, we all have something wonderful to contribute. I stay alive so that I can give it my all.

3 main reasons;

-Family and friends. I don't have much family that I like nor do I have many friends (offline at least) but I do cherish the family that is cool and the few friends that I have.

-My desire to be happy. I may have a lot of problems and my overall worth in life is very low, I still do want to be happy and to enjoy my life for what it is, enjoying my simple enjoyments. Even in the darkest times I do see that end goal, even if many times it seems impossible.

-Fear of death. Self explanatory I think.

I would like to have some influence over the next generations.  Whether I would only be a direct influence on my classmates or children, or on a larger scale such as inventing something that would change the fate of the world.  I also wish to stay alive because our progression reassures my faith in the human race; the technology and discoveries we as a species make are mind-blowing.

I mainly stay alive for my family...they mean the world to me. And my boyfriend of course  :D

But also just for the plain fact I fear death. Life may not be great, but the alternative scares me.  :(

I keep going for my own ambitions in life, as well as everyone around me. Even though I put myself down a lot, I know that I'd make a lot of peoples' lives worse if I weren't in it. So, for them, I keep going.

• Brohoof 1

Might be the fevered dreams of a madman, and idealistic, but I'd like to make the world a better place while I'm here. That's mainly what I stay alive for  :)

There are two reasons for me I guess.

One would be breaking a promise of never giving up when I hold honor above all and it would be like stabbing one of the people you care about the most in the world if you broke it.

The other reason and main reason is to live for those who can't. There are people dying all over the world, from all sorts of terrible reasons such as murder or starvation who would do anything to change that for not only them but for the others suffering as well. I make it my job to do everything I can to help people in the only way I know I can be useful and actually have an effect.

• Brohoof 1

What keeps this Selfie Crazed pony going?

The thrive of friendship.
Because in my life, I have learned that Friendship...is really magic. XD (Corny right)

OH and my ever ending quest to find romance and Eternal love. >_< cuz....I'm always searching for that.

Also...Pizza, Yes my love for Pizza and my dream to make a pony themed Pizzeria :3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My family and my true friends are the main reasons why I stick around. There are also some beautiful and wonderful things here that I don't want to miss out on.

(edited)

omg... can i change my answer? ._. Just a warning... this is going to be REALLY long.

There's only one person I continue to live for. I know I've talked about him a lot, but he really is amazing. He goes by Takeru, and he's from this visual kei band called SuG. If you haven't noticed, he's always happy and always trying to be strong for us (his fans). What you wouldn't know, and this has been confirmed that he said so in his blog, is that Takeru has depersonalization disorder, panic attacks, arrhythmia and autonomic ataxia. Plus, last month, he had chronic tonsillitis and had to have his tonsils removed because he got really sick from pushing himself. He had been sick since last year with asthma-like symptoms, a sore throat and a fever of 104 degrees. He said in an interview that if they hadn't taken out his tonsils, he would have suffered severe complications later on. :(

Well, you know... despite all he's been through, he's always trying. He doesn't like it when us fans worry about him, so he does his best to stay strong through it all. Even when he probably feels at his worst, he's always smiling and being happy. That takes true strength for anyone right there. Plus, he also owns his own clothing line called 'million$orchestra'. He is the vocalist of SuG, and he can also play guitar & bass as well. I mean this guy is amazing. With all the shit he's been through... he's just... omg. Seeing him the way he is all the time inspires me to overcome my challenges.

I'll tell you the story of how he came to become my hero. Bare in mind that this comes from a post I wrote on Facebook. I'm too lazy to retype it so yeah. it's based on what I THINK really happened at the time. The details of what happened might be a little off due to my poor memory though, but it's pretty much what I feel occurred.

So, I remember these fake j-rockers being part of some festival thing or whatever. They were going on about how cocky and rude Takeru was. He did some stupid prank or something that pissed off Tora and Saga. That's when I started hating Takeru (mind you I'm telling the way I remember so it will make them sound real). Later, I think about 2011, they had gotten Takeru to come on Facebook (or sitemodel whatever lol). I got pissed off because I told them I hated him and didn't want anything to do with him. It made me so mad. Well, they had said that he actually wasn't really that bad. So, I gave him a chance. I think... I talked to the fake Takeru. I realized they were right about him not being that bad a person. So, that's when I asked him to be my big brother, and he agreed to it.

Later, I was forced out of the group. I never had a chance to say goodbye to that fake. Well, skip the two or three year hiatus I had after what they did to me. I started crushing on the real Takeru. At the time, I only knew little about him. It wasn't long until I got curious and decided to look up facts about him. I discovered something about him that would change my life towards him forever and ever. Takeru has depersonalization disorder, arrhythmia and panic attacks. However, this guy is strong as fuck. He's so good at hiding it that you wouldn't even know he has these things. Well, me, I have very severe anxiety. I felt that if he can overcome those sorts of things, then I should be able to overcome having such horrible anxiety.

That's when he became my hero. I look up to him because he's absolutely amazing. Like omg. This guy is my hero because despite all he's been through in life, he always remains so strong and brave through it all. I feel like if I had never met that fake that I never would have learned to appreciate and adore the real Takeru. I never thought I'd go from completely despising his cocky attitude to actually adoring him as a hero in the future. Words cannot begin to express just how much Takeru really means to me.

So yeah. Trust me, this isn't like the whole thing with PelleK either. This is different.

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto