Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you stay alive for?

Haruhi-chan

Well, I say alive for life.

I believe God will take me when I need to go, but even in the deepest points of depression, I still think life is worth living. It full of so many wonderful, AMAZING things. And there's never going to be another me, so I should make the most out of the time I have to be here. :squee:

Edited by JingLBabe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Haha I ask myself this question so many times and it is why its almost three am and I'm posting on a pony forum life eh. I stay alive for life one day becoming better just like I always have been doing for long enough now. Who am I why was I born what is my purpose oh right there is none haha I don't know man university life should be you know like yo dude this dude be successful yo yeah I get it man. 

Want to feel like someone actually cares for once sometimes. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Hope, I got a lot of wide eyed dreams that I know will probably never come true, but I am a firm believer in destiny, and Its like that cheesey shit Twilight says about how you never know if you have friends out there your destined to meet looking at the same stars... I feel like so much more has to happen, I feel like a lifetime isn't even long enough time to tell the answers to all the questions about life and existence we want to know, if we didn't have answers for questions we were looking for, life would seem a lot less fulfilling, boring and uninspired, it's up to people to believe what they want to believe about life or why it's an experience you were chosen for, but it's crazy to think some get this privilege and believe it's just a coincidence..

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 1

Idk I would say the future idk where I'm going to be in 5 years a lot of stuff happened to me in the last two years and I still have hope for my future there is stuff I still want to try I want to know what it feels to love someone or have kids then hopefully grandchildren and grow old but I have a lot of stuff I want to try before that
there is so much out there!!!
I have have friends and family so That is also a reason to stay alive

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...