Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor

Defender of Tomorrow

Well the super sentinel could make quick work of another security outpost in the thunderhead in five minutes.

I'm not saying we should stall. I'm saying that we shouldn't be treated like we are unwilling to do anything.

I'm not saying we should stall. I'm saying that we shouldn't be treated like we are unwilling to do anything.

Vice whitetip is in all regards a self righteous and self serving individual who could care less about others as long as he's getting something out of it. He can and will get frustrated at people when he believes they are not acting accordingly with the situation at hand. Your reaction is exactly how I want other characters to feel about Vice's impatience, so more or less that's just Vice being Vice.

• Brohoof 1

Vice whitetip is in all regards a self righteous and self serving individual who could care less about others as long as he's getting something out of it. He can and will get frustrated at people when he believes they are not acting accordingly with the situation at hand. Your reaction is exactly how I want other characters to feel about Vice's impatience, so more or less that's just Vice being Vice.

Well, nice to getting angry is the intended reaction I'm supposed to have. :okiedokielokie: / :P

I am dropping out of this RP. I have fallen really behind in this RP, not knowing really what to do with my character. My character has no impact at all at the storyline and I just missed a lot more with my break from the forums. There is not much I can do anymore, I am really caught in a bad position here. So yeah, I am lightening the burden here. Thank you for the RPing. 

I am dropping out of this RP. I have fallen really behind in this RP, not knowing really what to do with my character. My character has no impact at all at the storyline and I just missed a lot more with my break from the forums. There is not much I can do anymore, I am really caught in a bad position here. So yeah, I am lightening the burden here. Thank you for the RPing. 

You weren't any trouble :(

But it was great RPing with you here :) *hugs*

Dang, I knew there was a reason that Midnight wasn't posting. Apparently they are, and I quote "resigning from all Rps until further notice." and "I will not be able to come on the forums"

So that's another player down for the count, perhaps it would be best to just let the RP go? And maybe do a re-boot, I dunno.

Dashia was very important for this segment of the roleplay and without midnight to rp might as well call it quits. (She didn't say if she was giving control of her characters and I don't think we'd do her justice by trying to rp Dashia also.)

• Brohoof 2

Dang, I knew there was a reason that Midnight wasn't posting. Apparently they are, and I quote "resigning from all Rps until further notice." and "I will not be able to come on the forums"

So that's another player down for the count, perhaps it would be best to just let the RP go? And maybe do a re-boot, I dunno.

Dashia was very important for this segment of the roleplay and without midnight to rp might as well call it quits. (She didn't say if she was giving control of her characters and I don't think we'd do her justice by trying to rp Dashia also.)

I'd be up for a reboot. 

I always thought a smaller group would work far better, hence my hesitation every time someone new wanted to join.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be up for a reboot. 

I always thought a smaller group would work far better, hence my hesitation every time someone new wanted to join.

I'm cool with a reboot, what I had in mind for this character sort of would work for it :P

• Brohoof 1

Well everyone here (except ranger) said they were alright with a re-boot. So how does this usually go? Do i make another thread and keep the same plot/everything? 

Pretty much, you can also ask a mod to lock the thread if you want

Well everyone here (except ranger) said they were alright with a re-boot. So how does this usually go? Do i make another thread and keep the same plot/everything? 

I wouldn't mind either. You could just mark "Reboot" and start over without needing the hassle of creating a new thread.

• Brohoof 1