Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor

Defender of Tomorrow

Ok thanks. Needed to know how far I go.

I guess you already figured out the blueprints she has. If not, then yes they are a design blueprints for a novasurge rifle.

It will take her time to gather the parts and decipher the blueprints to make it.

no, its all the perks, traits, and tags. i dont know any. and the special. so-on and so forth.

You can find them on the Fallout wiki, I think there's a link in the first post here

• Brohoof 1

huh. i tryed that, but got my perks and traits mixed up.

Easy mistake :P

Your traits are the ones in the link above, search the wiki for New Vegas perks and you'll find those.

I may have accidentally posted, i'm new here. :(

Can you delete my post? thanks you.

-Blue

No worries man, mistakes happen

Just remember to introduce your OC in the OOC thread and get approved before you post in the RP :P

I've never done an online RP so I'm curious. :squee:  I altered his story so if you all want he can be the Pony you all are wanting to contact.

One more thing to add, I am a d&d player/dungeon master so I am not new to the role-playing mindset.

Name: Chip Circuit

Race: Unicorn

Faction: No assigned faction (Has ties to the Intelligence Defense Systems through contracted work)

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Str- 4

Perc- 6

Endu- 5

Cha- 3

Int- 9

Agi- 6

Luck- 7

Tag! Skills: Science, Energy Weapons, and mechanics (associated with cutie mark)

Traits: Good natured and Trigger Discipline

Equipment: Saddlebag (contains spare parts from his trade), goggles that he wears on top his head

Quick Background: Chip Circuit is a mechanical tinkerer/inventor by trade which is a skill that is taught through the circuit generations. As Chip and his father lived in a settlement north of Ponyville they created mechanical lab together. In this lab they created new weapons as well as defensive tools. Chip even though he was a nice Pony he was still rather anti-social, the only ponies he really talked to were those he meet through work. He met many mercenaries and adventurers who appreciated his work, Chip had many ponies who would ask for him personally to repair their equipment. After years of living in the settlement as they were hard at work in their lab, raiders attacked the settlement. As the settlement was being ravaged Chip's father shoved Chip inside a storage container. He looked at chip telling him to stay in the container until it's quiet outside. He shut the container throwing a tarp over the top of it.

After hours of waiting Chip finally emerged from the container to find his dad dead on the floor. Horrified he left the lab and saw many of the structures on fire. With a heavy heart Chip went back in the lab, he gathered up a few supplies which included gun parts and energy sources. Unfortunately the raiders took all the guns and armor so Chip was left with no defense. He departed the settlement and made for Ponyville. 

Once at Ponyville he convinced the locals that is was no danger and an asset to have around. Once they learned of his trade he was put in charge of weapon repairs and manufacturing for the town.

Sorry for long post wasn't sure if you'd prefer to have the background linked or not. As well as i may be a little slow to respond since I work during the day, but since I have my phone on me at near all times i shouldn't be too slow.

Edited by Chip Circuit
  • Brohoof 1

As to work it would involve weapon improvements and armor enhancing... and perhaps a certain weapon of devastating power, but that's classified... jk 

But if you guys want with his back story he can be the contact with the unique weapon parts. If not I can find a place to shove him in, it's whatever.

I like that idea. 

Now I do have few questions on the RP since this is my first online RP.

Is there a turn base between players and their posts?

As well are there any other details of the situation that I may of missed when I skimmed over the RP?

Edited by Chip Circuit

can yall make it to where yall find caliber sleeping in an unnatual pose, on the trail back to wherever it is your going. like just right there on the trail? like an idiot?