(edited)

Saturday

Friday

Thursday

Wednesday

Tuesday

Monday

Sunday (except on holidays)

I don't like Sunday because it's the last day of the weekend and I know that work is tomorrow.

Edited by Le Trashman

Monday - It's the longest day at school for me, and the most boring classes ever.

Wednesday - Almost most longest day, but a bit more fun (Until the end, because we have 1 useless class and that the last one :/ ).

Saturday - I can never ever sleep till 10 am or longer, because of a match I have to play, for volleybal.

Thursday - 50/50, isn't bad, isn't good.

Sunday - Lovely day to do nothing, and I never have that much homework, so I'm good.

Friday - Awesome to know that it's the last day; TGIF.

Tuesday - Shortest day at school, no homework, ever.

That´s pretty much my list.  :muffins: 

1. Thursday: Ideal day of the week.  It's not like the weekends when you're too lazy to work, nor before hump day when you're just recovering from the weekend and the rest of the week is ahead of you, but you at least can look forward to the coming weekend to relax and still feel equally committed to your work.

2. Saturday: Though I am out of college and/or work (for now) and virtually every day is Saturday, the last day of the week still feels freer than the rest.

3. Sunday: Like Saturday, but with the dread of the coming week.

4. Wednesday: Pretty much neutral, nothing special.

5. Friday: Most overrated day of the week.  Usually I would still have to work, and then I'm too much anticipating the weekend to be at full productivity.

6. Monday: I really don't hate it that much, but it's still hard to start the week.

7. Tuesday:  I've never had good luck with Tuesdays.  I've usually had something that I would rather not attend taking up Tuesday nights, whether it be classes or Boy Scout Meetings.  This is especially bad because the public radio's "opera night" where I live is always on a Tuesday and I never get to hear it in full.

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer

Worst to best:

1. Monday - fuck mondays (aside from volunteering at the library, I love doing that)

2. Wednesday - usually busy

3. Sunday - peaceful, but stressful because of the impending monday 

4. Tuesday - hella chill

5. Thursday - hella chill

6. Saturday - relaxing, but it feels like the weekend is already halfway over

7. Friday - maximum chill

Worst to best

Sunday/Wednesday: I always hated Wednesdays because my loads were ALWAYS late on Wednesdays and I had to write an order for the next day. Sunday on the other hand used to be my favorite day of the week because I used to be off from work on that day and rarely had any responsibilities that day. I no longer write orders on Wednesdays due to a schedule change but have to work kind of late on those days and it is double add day at work where the new weekly add comes into effect and the old add is still in effect making it the busiest week day of the week. Sunday I also have to work late with a skeleton crew making it difficult for me to get my work in the back done with them bothering me up front. The good part about Sundays though is that I practice driving on Sundays which is accomplishing the useful goal of getting my drivers license.

Monday: Not as busy as Sunday and Wednesday but another usually late shift, did I mention how much I hate these fucking night shifts? I never wanted them and they just put me on them.

Saturday: I am usually the opening dairy clerk on Saturdays which is good in one sense because I prefer going in and getting my work day over with, the bad part about it though is that both of my loads come on Satuday and if my wall load (yogurt, cheese ect) gets here before my milk load than I sometimes have to take everything out just to fit my milk load in and with Saturday being a 3 day milk load instead of the others which are 2 days loads it is the largest milk load of the week.

Tuesday/Thursday: Both school days and days off from work. With school unlike work I actually feel like I am accomplishing something.

Friday: No work or school, I just get to relax of course if they give me Mondays off again it will switch places with Monday but they will probably keep Friday because it is a repack day ie no loads coming in for my department.

Edited by Black Adam

• 2 months later...

~Monday

~Tuesday (it's... just, dull. \=)

~Thursday (nearly Friday, but not very interesting otherwise, IMO)

~Wednesday (always felt kinda relaxing, to me :3)

~Friday

~Saturday (would be better if not for certain memories, but still can be very fun ^^)

~Sunday

(edited)

-Thursday (It's so close to one of the better days but then it just stops right before Friday)

-Monday (I hate the beginning of the week)

-Wednesday (I have never had a good Wednesday that I can remember)

-Tuesday (Same as Wednesday but even earlier in the week >_> but I usually have a better tuesday)

-Friday (I usually have good Friday's and it's right before the weekend ;))

-Saturday (Weekend :wub:)

-Sunday (And weekend :P)

Edited by Daiy

Sunday - Please, something interesting happen!!

Tuesday - Not close enough to Friday.

Thursday - average.

Wednesday - Hump day.

Monday - Inspiration, fresh ideas to try, very exciting day.

Friday - Upcoming 2 days to myself for relaxation.

Saturday - Solitude day.

Worst to best:

1. Monday - fuck mondays (aside from volunteering at the library, I love doing that)

2. Wednesday - usually busy

3. Sunday - peaceful, but stressful because of the impending monday 

4. Tuesday - hella chill

5. Thursday - hella chill

6. Saturday - relaxing, but it feels like the weekend is already halfway over

7. Friday - maximum chill

I have a job without a consistent schedule now, so my favorite days are days I don't have to work. Unfortunately, I often have to work on Fridays or Saturdays, but it's not a huge deal.